my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » mormon mania

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mormon mania
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 13:23      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, i just had my first experience with door-to-door mormons. first experience with door-to-door religious people, actually. we almost never get people knocking on our door, since we're on a huge hill (which is currently almost all ice) and no one really wants to waste their time going up it.

it was really, really weird though. my dad had just left, and suddenly someone knocks on my door and there are two men in black coats who want to convert me. it was really kinda strange, considering they probably had seen my dad's truck go down the driveway. i called my dad after they left, asking him if he had by any chance seen strange men in matching coats while he was leaving, but i guess they had snuck around and gone up a different part of the driveway.

definately the freakiest part of my day.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 14:39      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive found that i generally dislike mormons.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 15:10      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My ex-neighbors were Mormons. I think they ran over my cat. Their house was down this hill from my house, and the wife was trying to drive up it when the drive was icy and she flipped and rolled down another hill into my yard and hit a tree. She didn't get hurt though. The girls always wore these dresses and they galloped when walking.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 15:14      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
there are some mormons that live around the corner from me. There are like 3 families living there.
But whatever..they live the way they want to..they don't bother me or my family..so i say leave 'em be.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 18:12      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
down the street from my cousin is a family of mormons. They live in a teeny farm house..and they have 11 children, which even includes 2 sets of twins and some triplets.

I can't imagine having 10 brothers and sisters. ah. I'd cry.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 19:06      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mormons at my school are normal...just a bit conservative.

door to door people scare me. i just point to the mezuzah (sp?) and they go away.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 00:26      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
there's lots of mormons at my school. most of them hang out together and they all like saves the day and a lot also like the ataris and boy sets fire.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 00:29      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
did they try and sell you MORMON ACTION FIGURES?

these are on my birthday wish list

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 03:12      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've only ever had door to door jehovah's witnesses, never mormons. i think there is a mormon church near my school, but i only know one kid that's a mormon. he has millions of brothers and sisters, and he's really bitter and twisted.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.