my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » School Bus Voyeurism

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: School Bus Voyeurism
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2002 14:34      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, today I was coming home from school on the bus(I am not fortunate/rich enough to drive), just chilling with my Jimmy Eat World CD, when suddenly, everyone on the right side of the bus starts freaking out. I took off my headphones to see what was going on, and it turns out that we passed a guy on the right side who was jacking off in his car. So of course, on a school bus, you can look down into cars and see EVERYTHING. Allegedly, he was about 40 and was in a business suit with no pants, only boxers, and, as one kid put it, "He had his shit hanging out and was beating the fuck out of it."

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Zesty ]

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2002 14:45      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In gym class, we were doing leg stretches, and my junk was about to go flopping so i stopped stretching. I am glad i don't see masturbating men from my bus. He must not have been thinking. How are you going to finish, clean up, and still have control of your car? Sick bastard.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted January 30, 2002 14:50      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zesty:
Okay, today I was coming home from school on the bus(I am not fortunate/rich enough to drive), just chilling with my Jimmy Eat World CD, when suddenly, everyone on the right side of the bus starts freaking out. I took off my headphones to see what was going on, and it turns out that we passed a guy on the right side who was jacking off in his car. So of course, on a school bus, you can look down into cars and see EVERYTHING. Allegedly, he was about 40 and was in a business suit with no pants, only boxers, and, as one kid put it, "He had his shit hanging out and was beating the fuck out of it."

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Zesty ]

Oh my god ! you met him ! this guy, Larry J. Poltok is the inventor of this new kind of car that doesn't use gas but sperm to run.
And oh, he had prolly run out of fuel and was trying to get enough fuel to get back home.

"sperm is so energetic that one day I came up with the idea of a sperm engine that might be a good solution to all our energy issues" - Larry J. Poltok, Nature, February 1999.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2002 12:59      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
funny things always happen on school buses

i would tell a story but i posted it last year when it happened and i don't feel like doing it again. so there.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2002 23:58      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Could you post it? Pleaseee? I just wanna see if it is as disturbing as mine.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 09:48      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's not disturbing, just amusing.

last year coming home from a volleyball game, it was dark out, and tons of people were asleep. so this girl, she starts sleepwalking. she gets up, moves up two seats, and then moves back. when lying down on the seat, she somehow fell and got stuck underneath the seat, still asleep. then she woke up, and realized she couldn't move. so people started trying to get her out from underneath there. the coaches came back and tried to help, and they just couldn't get her out from underneath the seat. she was stuck there for at least 1/2 an hour, while people were pulling on her and trying different angles and everything. she's the skinniest little person in the world, too, so it's not like they were trying to get some fatass out. she was just stuck. it was absolutely hilarious. they finally got her out like right when we were heading up the driveway to school.

that's my funny bus story. it's not all that amusing now. guess you just had to be there.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 14:48      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was on a hockey trip and we were at this light, and this black dude, all pimped out, with his bitch in the seat next to him, in his big ass black suv with rims, and he seriously busts out a fo'ty and starts chugging it at the light. i found that humerous to no end.

or when we pulled up (this is just in a regular car with my friends) next to this dude at a light outside the theatre and this dude next to us, it looks like he has a small dog in his lap... anyways... a few seconds later, the dog lifts up and it turns out that its some bitch who was going down on him. she swallowed and everything. too bad she was a fat ugly ho.

havent seen anything funny like that in the past few years though.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 19:11      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Guapo Vandal:
i was on a hockey trip and we were at this light, and this black dude, all pimped out, with his bitch in the seat next to him, in his big ass black suv with rims, and he seriously busts out a fo'ty and starts chugging it at the light. i found that humerous to no end.

or when we pulled up (this is just in a regular car with my friends) next to this dude at a light outside the theatre and this dude next to us, it looks like he has a small dog in his lap... anyways... a few seconds later, the dog lifts up and it turns out that its some bitch who was going down on him. she swallowed and everything. too bad she was a fat ugly ho.

havent seen anything funny like that in the past few years though.

was it just me, or was that mildly offensive?

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 00:35      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it was just you.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 02:00      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erimica:

was it just me, or was that mildly offensive?

i tried.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.