my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I miss the glorious old days... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I miss the glorious old days...
starla*

Member # 122

Rate Member

posted February 01, 2002 05:28      Profile for starla*   Email starla*   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't remember how long i have been coming to this board, but it was in about mid 2000 when i first signed up, i think. i loved the old ataris bored, with its list of the people with the most posts... seeing my name as number 1 for so long kinda filled me with this mixture of achievement and embarrassment. my only excuse was that i did it instead of school work (my old school gave us computers to do our work on, so obviously i just sat on the net all day)
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted February 01, 2002 11:14      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You are .... her ? OMG

I've quoted you so many times to show how people shouldn't behave in a message board

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2002 11:27      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foo:
[QUOTE]someone, needs to advertise the bored. get out there and bring new people with new posts and large volumes of.

sure its good if ppl bring their friends to the board but we cant be having major teenyboppers here. we need ppl who are somewhat sane and arent out to cause shit

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: Foo ][/QUOTE]

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2002 18:35      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was here o nthe original board as Crasht, then SkaFool, since then it's been Woody, but I'm not famous, I was the nerd in the corner.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2002 18:49      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I started off with the incredibly hilarious and orignal username Ewan, before moving on to the much more mature and intelligent Ewan - until finally I grew tired of changing my username and settled on Ewan. Incidentally, my name is Bert.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.