my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » for lack of topics and an abundance of procrastination

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for lack of topics and an abundance of procrastination
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2002 17:45      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was going to the mall the other day to buy jimmy eat world tickets, right?
ok.
as i was walking into the mall/dillards, this girl standing by herself made fun of my zao shirt. hi, that doesn't happen. no.
so i said to her "you're no winner yourself" or something.
this led to that, and that led to this...and we ended up fighting. im not talking scratching and clawing and high pitched yelling, though. punches were thrown, profuse amount of profanity (mostly from me. i have a dirty mouth :-\ ) and lots of pain.
she had no idea how to throw a punch or do much of anything, so she only landed one on my side (which fucking hurt, now i have this big ugly bruise)...needless to say, she lost bad. i probably gave her a black eye and a bruised jaw amonst other bruises.
i did what my dad always taught me to do in case someone attacked me. i knocked her down, said "don't even", gave her the "don't even" look, and walked away to avoid getting in trouble by the cops or mall security. (k, my dad didn't teach me to say dont even...funny if he did though)
it sucked though, cause i had to walk all the way around the mall so she didn't know which was my car etc.

what's my point? im a bitch. but a bitch that can kick idiot-girl ass.

(dont mind my horrible sentence structure and complete lack of transitions. i've used up all my good writing for the day)

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2002 17:59      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
please don't hurt me.
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2002 18:59      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know why, but that's hot.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 27, 2002 22:04      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, you can go around the mall picking on 12 year old girls...but let me ask you this:

Can ya whoop...my ass?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2002 22:09      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's sweet that there were no cops or security or anything...
maybe RJ should hire you to make sure his daughter doesn't take any crap, either

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2002 22:29      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha..thats cool.
I have never been in a 'real' fight...with punches and what not..
i am too lazy to get myself into a fight that deep.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2002 23:25      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whoa...that's crazy. i'm happy i didn't try to mess with you, not that i would try to mess with anyone. what did your shirt look like? did she wear ambecrombie or whatever its called shirts? she sounds really stupid.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2002 06:06      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
pazaz
Posts: 67 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2002 11:48      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ha, you rock!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted January 28, 2002 12:34      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my god, if you fought for some insult or whatever about a shirt, you'd better learn kung fu , karate and all martial arts right now, cuz life is keeping some bigger events for you to fight !

Seriously, I thought you had a brain.

Last time I really fought with a guy I beat him so hard that I realized how lame I was.

If you can't refrain your instinct, you could as well, shit on yourself and pee your pants. That's what your dad should have told you

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2002 14:48      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In 6th grade, i was punched in the mouth by a kid who is like 4 feet 9 inches. I had braces at the time so it hurt like a mofo and i cried like a girley. I want to fight a wussy kid so i can win.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 28, 2002 18:01      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That explains the mental retardation, Daniel.

I have never been in a fight. Someone fight me.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2002 18:28      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
people like to beat me up. for no reason. especially when i tell them i don't want to fight and i'm not going to fight back. i don't find it very funny.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2002 19:34      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
william, if you dont remember, we were supposed to rumble. but you "didn't know".
ahh, your loss?

and david...i think you are too quick to judge. based on one *violent* act, i am brainless? i let go for five minutes, and i might as well shit on myself? welcome to the wonderful world of being a teenager. you remember? that was when you realized you were an idiot.

either way, fighting is lame. name calling doesn't leave bruises the next morning.

meanie head.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.