my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i need a quote!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need a quote!
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2002 19:54      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea, senior yearbook shit due in like 2 days, and im fucked without a good quote. throw anything at me, everything i find myself i find something wrong with or say "damn, i can do better" i just want something cool, comeon people, help a brother out

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2002 21:13      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet! The're about to announce the lottery numbers..." -- Homer Simpson

Don't think too hard. The year after you graduate, you'll look at it and think it's dumb anyway. I wish I had more fun with mine.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Sobchek ]

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2002 21:56      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i left mine until the last minute so i didnt really think of anything. i think everyones seems stupid now but. just make sure you dont put anything down like, " good luck and have fun in the future."
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2002 22:57      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well i don't know what to tell you. but when i did it i used a q and not u quote cause their lyrics make no sense. so people will be like "what the fuck does that mean?!"

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 23, 2002 23:18      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no scissors in bed?

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS DEATH!

go for that.

PS WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I HAVE A SENIOR QUOTE? I FUCKING HATE HIGH SCHOOL.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: w3rd souljah ]

--------------------
I like taking showers.

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 06:38      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"so long and thanks for all the shoes" is one of my favorites...i think i'm going to use it for my senior page. in 2 years.

i'm a dork.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 08:10      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Always remember, in any difficult situation it can never hurt to yell "Look the Goodyear blimp!" and then run away..."

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted January 24, 2002 10:11      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"if i can't dance, i don't want your revolution"- the (international)noise conspiracy

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 24, 2002 15:33      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
"if i can't dance, i don't want your revolution"- the (international)noise conspiracy

NAY, MISSUS. SAID QUOTE WAS EMMA GOLDMAN, AN ANARCHIST.

And more accurately, "If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution."

kthxbye

--------------------
I like taking showers.

cowsforthought

Member # 133

Rate Member

posted January 24, 2002 16:25      Profile for cowsforthought   Author's Homepage   Email cowsforthought   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
here's a "good" one...save the cows...eat more chicken!!!
Posts: 7 | From: fairfax. virginia. | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Inna

Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 16:26      Profile for Inna   Author's Homepage   Email Inna   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"don't pee on my leg and tell me that it's raining."
-Judge Judy

Posts: 4 | From: Detroit what? detroit baby! MICHIGAN! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted January 24, 2002 17:09      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:

NAY, MISSUS. SAID QUOTE WAS EMMA GOLDMAN, AN ANARCHIST.

And more accurately, "If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution."

kthxbye

well willyum, in the beginning of the t(i)nc video for capitalism stole my virginity it says "if i can't dance, i don't want your revolution." as this is a different quote than that of emma goldman, i did not credit her for it.
so poo on you.

--------------------

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 24, 2002 17:33      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Different variations of a quote from Emma Goldman. Do you get what T(I)NC is all about? Point being, they didn't come up with it.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 18:37      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"You're just scared like a little white pussy. I'll fuck you till you love me, you faggot!" - Mike Tyson

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 19:50      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, seeing as i have to pass it in in about 8 hours, i decided on one finally. thanks for all your help but i ended up finding one, quite on mistake.
everything changes so fast. for better or worse, it was never up to you - the juliana theory

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted January 24, 2002 22:09      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
willyum i was kidding! i know you're right.

--------------------

Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted January 25, 2002 09:09      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
"You're just scared like a little white pussy. I'll fuck you till you love me, you faggot!" - Mike Tyson

Actually, that would haven been the one. You coulda dressed it up a bit and put Sir Michael Tyson as the speaker of said quote.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 26, 2002 01:40      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"PENIS IN EAR = DANCE ALL NIGHT!"

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 26, 2002 10:34      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him [Lennox Lewis]. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children." - Mike Tyson

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.