my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » The list

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The list
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2002 20:40      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me and some friends were talking today about stupid stuff and somehow we got on the topic of the Rodeo and donkey punches and stuff like that. i remembered a while ago someone posted a huge list of things like that with their explanations. does anyone still have it? thanks

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted January 23, 2002 20:19      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Teabagging - The all time classic manoeuvre of tapping your cock on a chick's forehead whilst she is sucking on your balls, and uttering the timeless phrase "Who's your daddy?"

The Houdini - Going at it doggy-style until you are just about to come, then pull out and spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When she turns around a blast is unleashed into her face and she is left shocked and amazed, wondering how you managed it.

The Angry Dragon - Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch - The once in a lifetime act of blowing a hot steamy load down the back of a girl's throat and then proceeding to give her a large cold bottle of your favourite carbonated drink, making her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back and forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

Dirty Sanchez - A time honoured event in which while laying the bone doggy-style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out and wipe it across her upper lip, leaving a thin shit moustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

The Donkey Punch - Banging a girl doggy style and then moments before you cum, you stick your dick in her ass and then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis and give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.

The Flaming Amazon - This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out and quickly grab the nearest lighter and set her pubes on fire, then...extinguish the flames with your jizz!

The Flying Camel - A personal favourite. As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her on your knees, you very carefully move forward and prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is still inserted in her vertical seafood taco. You then proceed to flap your arms and let out a long shrieking howl, much like a flying camel. Strictly a classy move.

The Screwnicorn - When a dyke puts her strap-on dildo on her forehead and proceeds to go at her partner like a crazed unicorn.

The Zombie Mask - While getting head from your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes" when you blow our load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

Hot Lunch - While receiving head from a woman, (her, on her back, you straddle her chest) you proceed to shit on her chest--just for the hell of it. She then becomes the "Lunch Lady."

The Stranger - Sitting on your hand until it falls asleep and then jerking off, eliciting the feeling of a hand job from someone else.

Golden Shower - Any form of dropping piss all over a girl.

Pearl Necklace - Whenever you cum on the neck area of a girl - it takes on the look of beautiful jewelry.

Coyote - This occurs when you wake up in the room of a nasty woman and you know you've got to give her the slip. However, you realize that your arm is wrapped around her. Therefore you must gnaw off your own arm to get out of the situation. Can be very painful.

Purple Mushroom - This occurs when a woman is giving you oral sex and you pull your penis back slightly before poking it back into the inside of her cheek. It should leave a lasting impression similar to that of a purple mushroom.

Fishhook - A variation of "The Shocker" (an uninvited digit placed in the girl's anus ) in which, with the finger still up there, you "hook" back in the direction the pussy. No real purpose here other than to think to yourself while doing it, "ahhh yes the Fishhook......".Another variation called the "New Jersey Meathook" involves sticking your uninvited digit in the girl's anus while fucking her from behind. Your finger is then turned upward toward her back and you pull her entire body toward you over and over while she is sliding on your cock.

The Ram - Again, you're attacking from behind, when you start ramming her headagainst the wall in a rhythmic motion. The force of the wall should allow for deeperpenetration. Very handy for those lulls in penile sensitivity.

Dog in a Bathtub - This is a proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

Felching - It occurs after you have been sticking your babe in the can, you bust your nut in there, back up and then pucker your lips up to her rim and suck out your ranch dressing. (This is also the first step of a very advanced maneuver called the Halmstad Hook).

Tossing Salad - One person simply chows asshole with the help of whatever condiments are available, i.e. lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, vinegar and oil, etc.

The Bronco - Back to reality with this classic. You start by going doggy style and then just when she is really enjoying it, you grab her tits and or a large lock of hair as tight as possible and yell another girl's name or state "Ya know your by far the ugliest girl I ever fucked". This gives you the feeling of riding a bronco as she tries to buck you off.

Pink glove - This frequently happens during a marathon session (maybe a second round) when a girl is simply not wet enough. When you give up and attempt to pull out to give her money or whatever, the inside of her twat sticks to your hog like the inside of a leather glove. Thus, the pink glove

The Fountain of You - While sitting on her face and having her eat your ass, jerk off like a madman. Build up as much pressure as possible before releasing. Then spew like a venerable geyser all over her face, neck and tits. (Better in her bed). This is also a variation of the first stage of a Cleveland Steamer to be described later.

New York Style Taco - (Also known as a wet Betsy) - Anytime when you are so drunk that when you go down, you puke on her box. All the fixin's.

The Fish Eye - From behind, you shove your finger in her ass, thereupon she turns around in a one-eyed winking motion to see what the hell you are doing. At that point, you have received a "Fish Eye."

Tuna Melt - Lights out, you're down on a chick lapping away at an unusually juicy slab when you discover that it just happens to be the time of the month. A man of honor, by no means do you stop. When the whale spews, tartar sauce with a hint of raspberry smothers your face. (this only work with chicks who REALLY cum hard).

Pole Vault - Originated by ancient Romans. When the female has sucked your pole to the point of ejaculation she swiftly inserts the index finger of her right hand into your anus. This surprise causes a subtle popping out of the eyes, a natural arch to the lower back and extra propulsion necessary to clear the high bar. Bruce Jenner added this to his warm-up routine after losing to Sergie Bubka in the 1979 Olympics.

Fur Ball - You're chomping away at some mighty trollop who has a mane between her legs the size of Lionel Richie's afro, you don't mind though, that is until a mammoth fur ball gets lodged in your throat and causes you to beat the piss out of her.

The Chili Dog - You take a shit on a girl's tits and then proceed to titty fuck her.

A Hot Carl - A simple maneuver where you withdraw your shaft from the bowels of her anus and place it directly into her mouth for a cleaning. Apparently some guy named Carl first tried this. In the "D-District" this is commonly known as a "Hot Potter".

The Cleveland Steamer - Mentioned above in #16. After dumping your load on and around her chest--you position your ass just above your own pool of soup and sit in it, full weight, possibly causing her to gasp for breath. You then pretend to be pulling the whistle cord on a genuine Cleveland steam ship. As you make the loud noise you slide in your spunk from her chest to her bush smearing a spunk trail on her body in your wake. This can be done with the male facing either direction. The more authentic the steam whistle sound, the better.

The Halmstad Hook - As mentioned above in #12. This is a unique sequence of events named after a town in Sweden, where this apparently happens quite frequently. After dumping your spunk in her rear, the sauce is sucked out of the anus by the male. Once the sauce has transferred from her bowls to your mouth--the product that has been created is now known as "Swedish Cheese." The move is completed when the "Swedish Cheese" is transferred to the ladies mouth via a deep tongue kiss. You can cap this off with a swift stinging slap of her ass to show her how much you care and appreciate all her hard work.

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 10:26      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is absolutely hilarious! Disgusting, but so, so funny.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 11:21      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i must admit..that no matter how many times i have seen these...they make me laugh..
they are disturbing..yet funny.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2002 13:20      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Swedish cheese! Now it all makes sense.. ahh.

So great

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 21:27      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i had to pull this up again. i love this list. its one of the greatest things ever!

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 23:08      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is it bad when you've done over half of these?

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 11:11      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Cleveland Steamer is an actual restaurant machine. It steams vegitables. I laughed for like 5 hours when I saw "Cleveland" printed on the front of the steamer.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 17:22      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
Is it bad when you've done over half of these?

YES!...it mean's you're not trying hard enough...now shut down the computer and get to it...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 04, 2004 23:29      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just to let everyone know...

This is still a Classic(TM)!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 22, 2004 21:25      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i posted this list on another board and every response was just complaining about either (a) how gross it is or (b) how degrading it is.

so i deleted it.

Sir Paul

Member # 211

Rate Member

posted September 23, 2004 00:30      Profile for Sir Paul   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bah! What forum was that?!

This list is pure digital GOLD! I was at work a few weeks back when someone mentioned something about a "dirty sanchez" in an off-comment, it perked my ears and I sent them the full list.

Anyway it blew his mind. Haha, its just classic. So great.

--------------------
This is a signature! w00t.

Posts: 41 | From: Malibu, CA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2004 05:55      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i just showed it to a few friends from school too. they had the same reaction as that forum. what's up with that?

paul, why the new name?

Sir Paul

Member # 211

Rate Member

posted September 23, 2004 18:22      Profile for Sir Paul   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah have .. well perhaps normal, but still weird, friends!!

And why not? Time for a change I guess, my name on the other forum is Sir Paul so I figured I'd change it here. A little change every now and then

--------------------

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted September 24, 2004 10:22      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, yeah, as if you had become some kind of noble man.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2004 11:33      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when was the knighting ceremony?
Sir Paul

Member # 211

Rate Member

posted September 24, 2004 23:21      Profile for Sir Paul   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
Yeah, yeah, as if you had become some kind of noble man.

AS if.. pshaw like, totally whatever, dude.

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 03, 2006 01:17      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Still and forever, a classic (tm)!!!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted June 03, 2006 05:21      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was actually asked yesterday if I knew what a Chili Dog was, and thanks to "The List", I did.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2009 23:19      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is a classic to be enjoyed by all, old and new

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.