my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Attn: Everyone

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attn: Everyone
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 00:10      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is a public apology to everyone on this board for the way I've been acting lately. I don't mean to be snotty and bitchy sounding, and I'm sorry to anyone in particular that I've said nasty things to (Norm) when I know you were just giving your opinion. If you guys read the Romance forum, maybe you saw me say that I'm going to cut off communication from this board and everyone I know... let me explain this a bit better.

I'm at a very weird place in my life right now. Things are extremely confusing... things about my family, things about school, things about what I want to do with my life, the direction I'm headed in. I've been so angry, sad and confused lately and I've been letting my emotional problems take hold of me, as I always have. Everything and anything has been upsetting me lately. I am completely unsure with what I want to do with my life right now, and what I want to do with it in the future. I'm thinking of taking some time away from the distractions in my life... this includes going to shows, hanging out with my friends, talking with people on AIM or even posting on boards such as this. I need to take some time to figure out what I want out of my life, and what I want from myself. I'm not sure when exactly I'm going to do all this or take this step, it may not be tomorrow, it may even be a couple of months from now. But if for some reason, sometime soon I seem to disappear and nobody hears from me for a while, you know why. I'm not going to be a shut-in, I'm not just going to stay in my house and sulk. I am going to go out and get fresh air, I'm going to see a therapist, I'm going to be put on chemical medication... just maybe cut off most communication from most people I know and get away from the things in my life preventing me from focusing on what I need to do in order to make myself a happy person. I will still check my e-mail regularly, and for those of you who read my LiveJournal, I'm going to be updating everyone on how things are going for me so you will all know I'm alive and how I am doing in my search to find myself.

I'm in a terrible emotional state right now and I don't want to bring anyone down along with me. That's why I might be cutting off most communication from the majority of the people I know.

If you guys need to e-mail me, or want to say hello, my e-mail address is: barrieXcore@positive-youthfoundation.com
My LiveJournal:: Barrie's journal

Of course, I don't know if I'll be doing this right away so if I post from time to time don't be surprised. But if I suddenly disappear, you all know why. And you know where to find me.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: One Girl Army ]

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 09:49      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i truely wish you the best of luck barrie.

i admire your determintion to make yourself better. i think it takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing. (admitting you have a problem, and seeking help from others and youself)

if you ever need anything, you know where to find me.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 11:37      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'll be lurking round your livejournal, occasionally leaving comments...nothing unusual in my behavior there then.
good luck

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 13:42      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i second that good luck. i hope all is well for you in the near future.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.