my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I like you...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I like you...
Agateophobia

Member # 131

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2002 19:07      Profile for Agateophobia   Author's Homepage   Email Agateophobia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's right, you.

--------------------
I've got half-Japanese girl pride.

Posts: 4 | From: coop-town, CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 19:40      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 19:44      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i feel special

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 02, 2002 20:17      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm calling shenanigans on this play...

--------------------
I like taking showers.

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted January 02, 2002 21:03      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bullshit, no one likes me.

Fucking liar

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 21:34      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The truth comes out.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 21:34      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what the dillio? who are you? where did you come from? and what is this like?

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 21:48      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
like? me? nooooo

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 02, 2002 22:26      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i like goats.
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 22:39      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
your signature...ME TOO ME TOO!

i've been a member of the asian club quite often, lately..mostly cause we're outnumbering the jew club...

okay, who understood that?

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 02, 2002 23:35      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the only thing i can think of is a correlation between teh half-asian girl thing and the jewish girl thing.

perhaps it has something to do with your slightly olive complexion? and your dark hair? and for that you get mistaken for another race?

happens to me all the time.

Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2002 01:37      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like me too.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 11:12      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
the only thing i can think of is a correlation between teh half-asian girl thing and the jewish girl thing.

perhaps it has something to do with your slightly olive complexion? and your dark hair? and for that you get mistaken for another race?

happens to me all the time.

nah, i'll explain (because it's that important)

lots of my frends are jewish (including myself) therefore we have a jew club.
also, a few of my friends are 1/2 asian (including mysef) therefore we have an asian club.

im an honorary member of the mexican club, though.

(fyi, these clubs aren't really...clubs. just useful in situations like..."why do you have to be so good at this?" "duh...asian club?")

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 13:14      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You like me? I'm sorry.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 03, 2002 18:15      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahhh... i see this shit somewhat more clearer now... damn school kids!
karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 19:22      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, that club thing completely threw me off.

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 22:40      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but can you list the clubs on your college applications?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.