my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » New Years (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: New Years
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 20:05      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ewwwww. it seems as though you're saying they drank all of it... i hope not. you do mean they just took a sip and spit it out or something, right?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 21:30      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nope he drank half the bottle but on his first sip he was kinda let down by the taste. he didnt know it was pee at all. the funny thing is someone even asked him if he was drinking and he was saying he was buzzing... lol

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 21:53      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats pretty nasty..
But that happens at least once at every party..or someone gets an ass beer..those are the worst.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 22:25      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got drunk and broke my edge.

No, not really. I just watched my other friends get drunk. I ate. I watched guys take their pants down. A cat bit me. I slept all weird. I had fun. The end.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 01, 2002 23:37      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
Thats pretty nasty..
But that happens at least once at every party..or someone gets an ass beer..those are the worst.

ass beer? huh? i'm worried!

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 01:39      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
someone getting a beer shoved up their ass?

if there was a donkey handy at the time of course...

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 04:38      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went to daniel's house. he humped my leg. we played video games and listened to music. his brothers drunk friend kept us up all night...

besides for the humping and the drunk guy, it was like most nights.

i wish i could have gone to the hardcore show too. that was looking good. (in may, i'll finally have my liscense. woo!)

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 09:19      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:

ass beer? huh? i'm worried!

Haha...an ass beer is the name we use for a beer that we make..
We just get all the ends of beers that are sitting around.maybe get some other liquids like rum...water..milk..
and then give it to someone to drink..
And they do..
its gross.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 11:21      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you evil, evil child.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 02, 2002 11:22      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since I believe most beer is gross tasting anyway...I don't think the ass beer could be much worse unless it contained piss...but some beer tastes like piss already, apparently. Cerveza? Tequiza? I dunno.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 13:58      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:

Maybe now you can change your un-sober ways?

if this is what unsober feels like, good god am i glad im sXe.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 14:10      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was sober but yet I felt drunk. I wonder what that was about...

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 14:35      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
got with 3 friends, went to one of our houses and smoked a couple of joints. then we went to a party on the other side of town where there were way too many people and cars (it's a wonder it didn't get busted). started drinking around 8 or 9...had a six-pack, half a bottle of vodka and a bottle of wine...yeah i got sick around 4 when we left the party and went to my friend's house to crash. yesterday i didn't eat anything until like 3. i ate 2 saltine crackers and 10 seconds later puked them back up and felt 100% better. that's how it goes sometimes. damn. no new year's kiss either, that was a bummer. i had been really clicking with this girl who is the sister of a girl in my grade...she's recently turned 15 and i'm going to be 18 at the end of this april. i wasn't too sure how the young thing would work out, so i opted not to kiss her at 12. i should have though. that's my new year's resolution is to not stop myself from doing some things that i will end up regretting. yeah, that's it.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 02, 2002 17:50      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dude. DON'T go for a chick that is more than 3 years younger than you unless you are 24. it only ends up bad.
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 20:22      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
17 - 15 = 2

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2002 01:32      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I spent the last few minutes of 2001 on a train surrounded by my friends which basically consisted of 3 couples who raped each other every chance they got. Oh yeah, and my best friend ignored me for basically the whole night to suck on her new boyfriends face. New Years Eve sucks.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 03, 2002 18:17      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i didn't take much notice of the recently turned 15 bit... w0rd.
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 22:51      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
i broke up with my girlfriend. go me.

A mighty fine New Year's resolution if I ever saw one. Sucks though, no kiss this year.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.