my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » the horror!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the horror!
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2001 03:46      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that is, the horror of moving house. i have not had the internet for 17 days! 17 days i tell you! i have been forced to find entertainment in the real world! (well, most people would probably not consider the sims to be the real world, but i do)
anyway, i hope somebody noticed i had gone, and i hope you all had a great christmas.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2001 03:49      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
welcome back. hope you had a too christmas too, mine was kinda boss, yet full of odd mentally deranged realtives.

[look william no signature]

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2001 10:07      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!
Boy dave...you are quite a fast learner!

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2001 14:25      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm bordering on being 100% internet independant. I'm house sitting with my mate, and there's no computer. But instead I fill my empty hours with visits to some mafia cafe (cool, now the mafia men know my name) and picking up pervert men (my friend and I were wheeling a sofa we bought for $10 back to my house in a trolley, and this guy pulled up beside us and asked if we wanted his old microwave, dining tabel, tv, couch, crockery etc because his wife doesnt want his old bachelor-pad stuff in their house, and he thought we were moving into our first house togther....so we took the microwave and today he's bringing the rest of the stuff to my house....which i dont need or want, but feel compelled to accept because it's free

so in short, no internet makes breedge collect more furniture and become associated with the mafia. the end.

--------------------
oh please, if i wanted to hear mindless droning i'd befriend an airconditioner.

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2001 16:22      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't think there are any mafia where i live. and people are too mean to give away furniture.

--------------------

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2001 17:07      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha. that's pretty cool. all that stuff is worth it if you get it for free. you could always sell it...ebay.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2001 01:47      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Mafia is everywhere... "La Emme" or something like that.

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2001 13:55      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by breedge:
i'm bordering on being 100% internet independant. I'm house sitting with my mate, and there's no computer. But instead I fill my empty hours with visits to some mafia cafe (cool, now the mafia men know my name) and picking up pervert men (my friend and I were wheeling a sofa we bought for $10 back to my house in a trolley, and this guy pulled up beside us and asked if we wanted his old microwave, dining tabel, tv, couch, crockery etc because his wife doesnt want his old bachelor-pad stuff in their house, and he thought we were moving into our first house togther....so we took the microwave and today he's bringing the rest of the stuff to my house....which i dont need or want, but feel compelled to accept because it's free

so in short, no internet makes breedge collect more furniture and become associated with the mafia. the end.

thats the best story i have heard in a long time, tell me another

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2001 17:53      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
okay, to update you all on my life;

we dumped the microwave at my house, ate some food, then left. My mum rang me when she got home that night -

me- "ahoy hoy"
mum - "bree, I think we've been robbed"
me - "what's gone?"
mum - "nothing, but food's gone and there's all this weird stuff in the sunroom"
me - "yeah mum, I bought you a microwave."
mum - "oh."
me - "bye"

mmmyeah, cause burglars dont actually steal from you, they just give you free stuff and eat icypoles.

so mr. microwave man didnt even come the next day with the rest of the furniture. He'll probably come when I'm not there, and leave it all in our front yard. Then mum will come home and think we've been the victims of arson, cause that's what arsonists do...

--------------------

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2001 18:46      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you couldve spent your time beating up united fans. those dumb twats.

(at least, thats what *I* would have done... well guinnesssed up, of coures)

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 17:02      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
united? as in manchester united?
hmm...i think i'd be slightly outnumbered. but what the hell...

--------------------

breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 18:21      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was playing footy outside a cheap brothel this morning, and some old man in a man utd shirt came out. but we were to busy clapping him to bash him.

--------------------

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2001 04:31      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha. youre from manchester, no, i meant west ham united, or better yet, macclesfield town "united" hehehehe. sorry for the sarcasm. i hate united. (conversely, as a leeds supporter, i suppose you could say i like united, but god forbid you confuse them for man u)

anyways... quite a good prem this season though, eh?

--------------------
i hate you.

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 09:23      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
macc town! i live in macclesfield, and i am very, very surprised that you have heard of "the silkmen", considering the "quality" of their play.
i hate football. sorry.

--------------------

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 10:14      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahha. i know tons about football. for an american at least... i could tell you about accrington stanley and stuff like that. (scarey, eh?)

--------------------
i hate you.

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 10:33      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
very scary!
my dad is ranting at the moment, because he bought a £14 ticket to stand in the cold and watch west ham kick the crap out of macc town, and he's just seen an advert on the tv saying it will be broadcast live, and he could watch the match from the comfort of his living room.
at least you call football football, none of this soccer nonsense.

--------------------

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 14:45      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, people in england call it soccer too, its just that its refered to as football more often.. least what i ran across in london...

so does your dad like west ham? i just saw them get housed by Super Leeds and Magic Mark Viduka

made my day, im so glad it was shown live here.

--------------------
i hate you.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted January 01, 2002 23:38      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why the fuck is every thread turning into a discussion on football?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 03:45      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i wish it wasn't. sports suck my big black non existant dick.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 14:25      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whats wrong with soccer? sports are cool unless youre in america i think... like... rally racing instead of nascar... rugby rather than football, soccer over everything... basketball, uhm, does anyone care? hockey is actually good... but nevertheless

--------------------
i hate you.

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 15:15      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
FOOTBALL! for the love of god, football!

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.