my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Merry Christmas!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 08:39      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Merry christmas everyone! hopefully you were all good and santa brought everything you wanted!

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 08:43      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn straight

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 09:38      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
santa brought me jack shit.
must be hat jewish thing, eh?

i hope everyone had a fun filled christmas eve and day.

what'd you all get?

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 14:08      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes,christmas has been good i hope everyone elses is good as well. too bad i no longer have a girlfriend to spend it with

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 18:36      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah Merry Christmas everyone..
I got lots of stuff that i wanted..and some stuff that i didn't ask for but was super cool...
yea

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 25, 2001 19:13      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i didn't get anything, really, that i wanted...
but i'm happy that i got some stuff.

and my friends liked their presents, which is the best part anyway.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 20:47      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
merrrry christmas. even though it will be over soon.

i ate too much.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 21:48      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1984 by george orwell.
the catcher in the rye by j.d. salinger.
refused - the shape of punk to come
the get up kids - red letter day + woodson e.p.s
blink 182 - take off your pants and jacket.
a new skateboard (girl - mike carrol pro model, ricta - brian anderson wheels, pig - abec7 speedstar wheels).
an alvarez bass guitar (i forgot the model name.. i've had this for months, but it counted as a christmas present).
a zero skull tshirt.
bright eyes - fevers and mirrors
chasing amy
a cd case
a ten dollar gift certificate for hot topic.
and... an alkaline trio cd i already own.

i do believe thats it... i'm a spoiled fucker.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 23:26      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm not into xmas, but my mom is religious so i guess we get stuff anyways.

a stereo from my parents, some art book from my aunt and uncle, 20 dollars and some art book on how to draw faces that i don't need and markers that i probably wont use from my aunt, and a check for 25 dollars from my grandpa.

i didn't get anyone anything, except i got jon (lost at sea) a really cool man calendar i knew he would dig. and my dad gave me a bunch of crap to pretend was from me to my mom and i wrapped it in old shirts of mine and taped a piece of paper to it that said "to: woman from: SATAN!"

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2001 15:20      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm glad it's over.xmas eve I went to my friends house, and watched tv and danced on the trampoline. xmas day I met another friend of mine, and we went back to her friends house. they're all jewish and have a big gathering on xmas as an excuse to eat pudding, which they dont admit to liking. the highlight of that day was being told the people who owned the house, own a shop.

me - 'oh, I know the assistant manager there, I think'
her 'oooooh, really? you know michelle?"
me - 'mmmyeah'
her - 'how do you know her?'
me - 'uh, my mum used to be her cleaner'
her - 'I...see.'

hah.

--------------------
oh please, if i wanted to hear mindless droning i'd befriend an airconditioner.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.