my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » the great Willyum

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the great Willyum
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 22, 2001 22:46      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
because i love him too.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 22:55      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
now everyone will want one.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 22, 2001 22:57      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that doesn't mean everyone will get one.

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 15:08      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No offense..but this is turning into MOC #2.
Appreciation posts are NOT the way to go..
you love these people, then tell them.
simple as that.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 23, 2001 15:49      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha i just did it for ewan because i was bored and talking to him, and then i did it for william cuz somebody said he was jealous... i'm not gonna do it again.

lighten up a little bit. have a laugh.

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 16:11      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
....it wasn't funny...
therefore i had no need to "have a laugh."

and i don't think there is a need to lighten up..i wasn't coming down hard on you..i was just simply saying that appreciation posts are not needed...
i hate them actually...

--------------------
Sink it

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 17:54      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
they're fun if they're funny.
i dunno if this one was very funny.

i think everyone needs to lighten up and buy new slippers.

mmhmm.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 20:33      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
....it wasn't funny...
therefore i had no need to "have a laugh."

and i don't think there is a need to lighten up..i wasn't coming down hard on you..i was just simply saying that appreciation posts are not needed...
i hate them actually...

how about hate posts? like a thread devoted to how much people hate me...yeah...that'd be fun.

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 20:53      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope...those aren't good either.

--------------------
Sink it

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 21:10      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
haha i just did it for ewan because i was bored and talking to him, and then i did it for william cuz somebody said he was jealous... i'm not gonna do it again.

lighten up a little bit. have a laugh.

i didn't mean for you to take it seriously, i was actually pulling the piss out of you...duh.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 23:08      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
finally. Some excitement in the bored. disagreements are the best. In essence, Clobber's post is pretty damn funny. I had more fun reading that than a lot of posts recently (nix the LOTR posts. Those are always more than entertaining. like I said, disagreements are the best)

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 00:59      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah i [heart] clobber. this is my official appreciation post to her.

merry christmas.

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 08:28      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now thats what i call appreciation.
They didn't make new topics..they just simply said "We appreciate Clobber"
THE END.

--------------------
Sink it

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 19:44      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we love you cassie.

is this over the top?

--------------------

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 26, 2001 04:09      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, Public Humiliation. Your sig is about 10-14 lines longer than your posts. What I realized is, when you make a post, you have to option to NOT include your signature in your post. I don't know if you knew that. Now you should. And you should utilize this knowledge. I can only garble your propaganda so many times...

P.S. Ladies there is plenty of me to go around. Stop fighting!

......no...there is no demand for William. None. emoface

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2001 04:25      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahah, now i know why she gave you this post william. you really are fantastic. but alas, i like my propaganda and i like the beer, so for now. suck it.

i was just proud to finally bear the brunt of your sharp tounge[keystrokes], you've now spurred me on in my quest to find more non-senceical bullshit i can whack in my signature.

--------------------

monkey gone to heaven

Member # 76

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2001 12:03      Profile for monkey gone to heaven   Email monkey gone to heaven   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh. sex.
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted December 27, 2001 13:27      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you're all mutha fuckers. quit your bitching unless you've got some fun things to bitch about, like... say... who's the dumbest person alive, or why drunks are never sober...

shit like that that just isn't normal. and stuff.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.