my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » the leeds debacle

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the leeds debacle
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 16:57      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
at first it looked good when bowyer was cleared of GBH and affray, and woody was found guilty only of affray (which, really, is what i had expected the result to be) but goodness, o'leary picks a rough time to release a book, and bowyer, after refusing to pay a four week wage fine, has been placed on the transfer list. and they almost gave up a 3 nil lead to everton. cracking strike by moore though. good to see fowler get his first (and second) for the club as well. but shit, i sure hope bowyer doesnt end up leaving.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 20:24      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stupid shit deserves everything he gets. And I will not hear badmouthing against Everton, who many many years ago, I almost gave half a shit about.

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 00:02      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
everton are pants with exception to joe max moore.

--------------------
i hate you.

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 00:04      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you are right though about one thing.. bowyer is a bit thick... still a damned good footballer.

--------------------
i hate you.

breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 00:28      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i knew a leeds thread would eventuate around here soon...

I would hate to see bowyer leave. it's a tough situation though, paying the fine pretty much indictes guilt on his behalf and bowyer's reaction is quite reasonable. he doesnt doesnt want to leave, the club doesnt want him to leave (ostensibly), fans dont want him to leave. mmmyeah, I dont think he'll be going anywhere.

--------------------
oh please, if i wanted to hear mindless droning i'd befriend an airconditioner.

phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 01:30      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bowyer broke club rules by getting drunk and rowdy, he should just pay the fucking fine and move along.

and i am now taking bets on which leeds utd player will be ruled out through injury next. my guess is rio ferdinand (god forbid).

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 12:49      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i kinda wanna see McMaster get some time on the first team. i hear he could be something in the next few years. also rumors floating around about van der Vaart. i think he would be an EXCELLENT signing. the kid is only 18 and is already sublime. then again i hear that there are several spainish and italian clubs already with money set aside just for his transfer.

as for the injury curse. my god. how many seasons has this been going on for? i remember last year during the champs league when it hit. amazing they stayed in the compitition for as long as they did. i also hear that harpal singh has been called up to the first team.

--------------------
i hate you.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.