my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » doing my best to waste your time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: doing my best to waste your time
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 13:37      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Which Evil Criminal are You?

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 13:58      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

cool.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 14:08      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damnit! i cant figure out how to post the pic but i find it scary that they said i would be compared to charles manson

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: Foo ]

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 14:10      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

dude, me and foo are both chuck manson. and we're both in bands. and we both are transvestites.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 16:21      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 16:22      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 17:13      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 18:00      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mad as a hatter and friend of Beach Boy Dennis Wilson, you believe that the Beatles song Helter Skelter is indicative of a coming race war, where the "blackies" will win. You also consider yourself a talented folksinger.

You have amassed a group of female followers known as The Family, who perform killings for you and look upon you as if you were Jesus Christ. You have sex with each and every one of them, and encourage them to have sex with each other, but they're most famous for killing pregnant actress Sharon Tate.

Yeah Charles Manson is creepy. But if I was a criminal I'd be him. Scary.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
matt

Member # 121

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2001 18:17      Profile for matt   Author's Homepage   Email matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------
24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case....coincidence?

Posts: 37 | From: San Diego | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 18:47      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the mdogg:
dude, me and foo are both chuck manson. and we're both in bands. and we both are transvestites.[/QB]

lol. i dont know about you being a transvetite but i know im not. you should maybe get that checked

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 20:15      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was Charles Manson. But I do like the idea of bathing in virgin's blood. Especially if they're still alive.

e.

I'm definitely going to regret all these drunken posts tomorrow.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 20:41      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um.. ewwwwww

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 20:49      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The regretting has already begun.

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 20:51      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
good. hang your head in shame.

--------------------

malicorne

Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:05      Profile for malicorne     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------
big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E. *

Posts: 85 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 22:13      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

She looks scary

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 22:16      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She looks sexy.

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 22:17      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol. i dont know about you being a transvetite but i know im not. you should maybe get that checked

haha, did i type that "out loud"?? whoopsie

nah, i'm only foolin. i dress like a dude.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 01:49      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

meh... i wanted someone fun. like john wayne gacy. or jeffry dahmer. they were friendly chaps

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 12:36      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't know who Elizabeth Bathory was..so i checked up on it..

She is twisted beyond belief...basically she used to kill young girls and bath in their blood because she thought that their beauty and youth was rubbing off on her.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 14:35      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

niiiiiiiice

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 22, 2001 17:43      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the mdogg:

i dress like a dude.

I found comedy in this. I didn't take the test, but I bet I could be Truman Capote. He was evil, right?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2001 02:05      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, you're Elizabeth Bathory!

Hailing from sunny Transylvania, your first blood-related incident was when you stabbed a servant girl in the face with a pair of scissors for underperforming. Some of the red spray landed on your hands, and as you washed it off, you noticed that it left your skin fresh and young looking. From then on you were convinced that the blood of young girls was the secret to eternal youth.

Rather than killing girls outright by stabbing them or slitting their throats, you enjoy torturing them for weeks on end by pricking them with needles or prodding with sharp spikes - all to bathe in their blood. You've killed over six hundred women, all without raising a peep from the authorities.

Woo!

Oh yeah, and is it just me or does this thread fuck up at Mike's reply? At Mike's reply it just stops, and won't show me what he wrote or the other replies. This has happened to me before I think. Maybe I will go rub some fresh blood into my hands to make me feel better, yes.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2001 14:48      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christine:

Oh yeah, and is it just me or does this thread fuck up at Mike's reply? At Mike's reply it just stops, and won't show me what he wrote or the other replies. This has happened to me before I think. Maybe I will go rub some fresh blood into my hands to make me feel better, yes.

just you...and it does that cuz i'm special!

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.