my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » is it me....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is it me....
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 12:36      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...or has this bored been was boring lately. there hasn't been any good topics lately. this is not helping the boredom people! i'll give you a topic:

who was more bad ass as a leader, Optimus Prime or Rodimus Prime? Talk amongst yourselves...

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 13:11      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah this board has been kinda boring since it's rebirth actually.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 13:28      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
was rodimus just the leader in the movie? that's all i remember him in. Eric Idle was in the movie too. and that song that goes "you got the touch.. you got the poweeeeeeeeeer! YEAH!"

they did the song in boogie nights too. yeah.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 14:05      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i agree. lately i havent been signing it cuz it hasnt been ammusing me much. it seems as if each time the bored gets a new layout, ppl talk less and less. i admit i havent brought up many interesting topics either but we need to pick it up again

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 15:18      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it could just be that we're all boring people at heart.

i know i am.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 16:18      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
maybe it'll pick up over xmas break, when people have more time to waste?

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 16:22      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think we need new members.
and...creativity and imagination.
(or is that just me?)

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 18:50      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that would help except the thing is who would we go to? we all sorta started off as ppl who found this as the ataris board and now look at the new ataris board... its turned into a bunch of losers. (with the exception of those from this board and maybe a few other ppl). i dont want those ppl comming here

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 19:18      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys want amusement?

Don't make me have to bring back the Movielife boobies.

[actually... most of the guys here would probably enjoy it if I did]

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 19:56      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll scan my penis if it will entertain you.

And I can guarantee it will.

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 20:42      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wait until you're sober and then rethink that.

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 20:47      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You didn't say that when I sent you the pictures on AIM.

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 20:50      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's true.

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:01      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, as I recall, you were quite excited. As is often the case with girls that get to see my schlong.

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 21:04      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and amazingly i remember none of this...

the shock of it's spectacular length and girth must have wiped it clean from my mind, no?

--------------------

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:06      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im sure we all have friends who are bored online...go to the other message boards
not just the ataris. i mean...who here had the ataris on their top 3...and now they're kinda...gone?
me?
yes.
livjournal friends..diaryland friends..you name it.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:18      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm sure we all have friends, but let's talk about my tackle a bit longer.

e.

ps 1 - and claim it's a bit longer as well.

ps 2 - I already don't remember.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:59      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blarg.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 22:01      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what about your tackle?

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 22:06      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is entertaining.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 22:09      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So is my dick.

Wait... no. I don't mean that.

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 19, 2001 22:33      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love Ewan and his tackle. Ewan and His Tackle. Some sort of "Atom" ripoff?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 16:45      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love William and his cockle. William and his cockle shell. Some sort of nursery rhyme?

e.

I don't have the faintest clue where this shite is coming from.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 19:06      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I LOVE DRUNK EWAN! so hilarious.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 19:36      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah drunk Ewan is such a great guy. I really think he deserves more sex than he gets.

Love from [anonymous.]

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

ZoE1084

Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 20:04      Profile for ZoE1084   Author's Homepage   Email ZoE1084   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im still waiting for the penis scanned pics..
Posts: 104 | From: DC area. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 20:20      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'd love to show you all pictures, but my naked-ewan-emporium.com, ewan4play.com and hardcore-ewan.sex websites have all been shut down. Your loss, my secret shame.

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 20:33      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shucks!

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 20, 2001 20:56      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ewan:
\I really think he deserves more sex than he gets.

i laughed far too hard at that.

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2001 01:16      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MASTER TACKLE! Ahahah.. ah.. ha.. ha. Ahem.

Well it was funny at the time if anyone remembers that picture.

... nevermind.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 21, 2001 03:09      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember Master Tackle! I searched the ends of the earth for some.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

onelung

Member # 69

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 05:51      Profile for onelung   Author's Homepage   Email onelung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rodimus prime fucking blew, optimus all the the way.

--------------------
dwayne the tub i'm dwowning

Posts: 23 | From: winnipeg | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.