my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » does this make any fucking sense?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does this make any fucking sense?
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 13:27      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
last night at the band concert (school band) i motioned to my best friend to come sit next to me when the other bands were playing. he came reluctantly, and then "yup" and "yeah whatever"-ed me when i said something.
when the concert ended, he left, and then walked out of the lobby when i walked in without even saying hi/bye or whatever.
...so then at lunch today he sits at a different table, comes back to my table, sits opposite me, then storms off.
his reasoning for this?

he spent the whole weekend with me.

is there now a limit on the amount of time you spend with someone you call your best friend? cause apparently after you reach that limit, you can't even say "bye" to them.
NOT TO MENTION IT'S FRIDAY. SUNDAY WAS A LONG TIME AGO.

mother fucker. he's more of a girl than i am.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 13:32      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woah..thats sort of strange..
That is an odd limit if indeed there is one..
heh

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 14, 2001 17:47      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Way to think other's feelings, Erimica.

Well, I will try to think from the other perspective. Like this kid. I slowly grew to hate, because he made horrible decisions. Well. Not one kid. I'd say about..4. Yeah. So...to these kids, it seemed sudden, but for me it all made sense. So...maybe you did something bad. DID YOU BREAK THE X? TRUE TIL COLEDGE! Yeah...well...why not confront him? Like when one kid I hate found out I hate him, instead of calling me, he left me notes on the internet about "stabbing him in the back". And "talking shit". Now I'm about to ramble. Bye!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted December 14, 2001 20:03      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
none at all. no... really. that's just rather odd.
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 21:04      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
draaaamaaaa?

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 22:42      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
too much drama.

i know this kid well enough to know that if i did something wrong, he'd let me know. sometimes he's just moody.
which he was.
i asked him why he decided to not talk to me...and he was all "...my bad!"
yeah, your bad.

eh..im done being a teenager, and having all of these trivial little things bother me so much.

--------------------
~Erica

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2001 01:39      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hhmmmm, reminds me of this kid that used to want me...
he was so emotional. so one day i got sick of it and told him to leave me alone. but of course i talked to him about it first and he said the only way he would stop is if i went out with him. so i said no. maybe your friend just wants to go out with you? maybe...

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2001 22:58      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wasting Too Much Time:
hhmmmm, reminds me of this kid that used to want me...
he was so emotional. so one day i got sick of it and told him to leave me alone. but of course i talked to him about it first and he said the only way he would stop is if i went out with him. so i said no. maybe your friend just wants to go out with you? maybe...

i reckon shes onto something there

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2001 10:22      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nah...he doesnt.
he has another girlfriend after breaking up with his last one.

he's just a little girly emo boy.
and i mean that.

--------------------
~Erica

heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2001 13:23      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh, the drama.

yeah, little girly emo boys are like that. after a while you have to just let them be emo and not worry about anything they say or do because it gets to be too much otherwise.

Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2001 14:21      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by heather:
oh, the drama.

yeah, little girly emo boys are like that. after a while you have to just let them be emo and not worry about anything they say or do because it gets to be too much otherwise.

it would be easier if he was openly emo...but no. he has to go on denying it, listening to music like pantera and shit like that.

now he's sulking cause im still mildly angry at him. SULKING!

--------------------
~Erica

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2001 03:21      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i would be emo if i listened to pantera

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.