my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » YATTA!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: YATTA!!!!
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 13, 2001 16:33      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.verylowsodium.com/fanimutation/exuberance.php

YATTA!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 13, 2001 17:33      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that was fun!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2001 18:28      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my friend showed me this last week. he has stairs in his house.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2001 21:54      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well.. its no Hyakugojyuuichi!! but it is pretty amusing

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 14, 2001 00:32      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
my friend showed me this last week. he has stairs in his house.

But is he protected?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 02:38      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh Dave Thomas comes into my store all the time.. well not the Wendys Dave Thomas.. the other one. Sigh. I get the LOSER!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 08:50      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now that's marketing! "I can't believe it's not YATTA". hahahaha. the music is great

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 12:24      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
Well.. its no Hyakugojyuuichi!! but it is pretty amusing

i have that thing bookmarked...my brother gets so pissed off when i watch it.

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2001 01:55      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that was great. and it had parappa tha rappa in it. word.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2001 13:56      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that was fun. so i showed it to my friend steve. and he, in turn, showed me the original music video for that song (yes, there is one), which features nearly naked men (they're only wearing white sneakers and white underwear with a big fig leaf on the front) dancing around. they're like a combination of the backstreet boys and the village people.

it is the most hilarious thing i have seen in ages.

Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2001 17:12      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
those crazy japanese.. I think our music scene would be much better if we had more yatta-influenced bands!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2001 20:56      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
didnt william show us the REAL Yatta video a while back?
im not sure. im not sure whether i care to see it, anyway.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 16, 2001 21:19      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes. I proudly did. Although, others had already seen it...on tape or something.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 17, 2001 21:55      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I'm the first here to say that was the dumbest, most reatarded thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Wow

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2001 21:39      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SickOfSlutes:
I can't believe I'm the first here to say that was the dumbest, most reatarded thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Wow

so does that mean you've never seen pictures of yourself or looked in the mirror?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 06:31      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whoa OUCH!!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 19, 2001 22:35      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wow

Pedophile!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 20, 2001 17:09      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:

so does that mean you've never seen pictures of yourself or looked in the mirror?

I wanna know exactly when it was that I pissed you off personaly. I speak my mind and give my opinion, but so what? I don't ever say anything personal about anyone, so why go low all the time when you comment on my remarks?

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 17:28      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Please have the common sense to realise that this is not a personal attack. You probably never pissed anyone off. And if you did? who gives a fuck? This is just the internet - not people you see every day of your life. Give your opinion, say what you want. Don't be disheartened by someone making a joke. It's just entertainment. Nobody thinks anything of it... it's just fun.

And personnally I'd have been more concerned by someone alleging I'm a paedophile (Yes it does have an A in it you yank fuckwits) - [prime example of the point I'm trying to make] than someone saying I should look in the mirror if I want to know what ugly means.

Chill.

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 20, 2001 17:54      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But that's just it. I knew the pedophile thing was a joke. But since I've started posting here, kristin is always riding my ass. So I'm wondering where the fuck it comes from.
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 18:45      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'd probably have a wet dream if some girl rode my ass. Consider yourself lucky.

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2001 18:47      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
kristin is always riding my ass.

yeehaw.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.