my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i can't yell at my parents, so i'll just bitch here.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i can't yell at my parents, so i'll just bitch here.
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 08, 2001 14:51      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
don't read this if you don't want to hear a whooooole lotta bitchin.
---------------------------------------
my parents do not appreciate me at all. they find something wrong with everything i do... and can never see the good side.
Julie, you're such a bad kid, you finished doing your math homework and you left your math book on the table. HOW ABOUT THINKING ABOUT WHAT A FUCKING GOOD KID YOU HAVE THAT WOULD DO THEIR MATH HOMEWORK ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? HOW ABOUT THINKING ABOUT WHY I DID IT? MAYBE BECAUSE ON SUNDAY I'M COOKING FOOD FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE WITH AIDS? MAYBE BECAUSE THIS WEEKEND I'M SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY THAT I DON'T EVEN LIKE TO CELEBRATE CHANUKKAH? HOW ABOUT APPRECIATING THE FACT THAT I'M DOING THAT EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING JEWISH!?!
Julie, you're such a bad kid, you didn't wear your watch to a show and got out an hour late. AND DID I STILL GET ALL MY HOMEWORK DONE FOR THE NEXT DAY? AND DID I STILL FUNCTION JUST AS WELL IN SCHOOL? AND DID I ASK PEOPLE EVERY FUCKING FIVE MINUTES WHAT TIME IT WAS EVEN THOUGH IT INTERRUPTED MY SHOW WATCHING EXPERIENCE?!
Julie, you're such a bad kid, you got a C+ on your history test. HEY, REMEMBER HOW THE NIGHT BEFORE THE TEST YOU YELLED AT ME FOR SPREADING MY PAPERS OUT ON THE TABLE FOR FIVE HOURS? REMEMBER WHY MY PAPERS WERE SPREAD OUT THAT LONG? MAYBE BECAUSE I WAS STUDYING MY ASS OFF FOR THAT TEST? REMEMBER HOW WHEN YOU QUIZZED ME ON THE MATERIAL I GOT EVERY FUCKING ANSWER RIGHT?
Julie, you're such a bad kid, you always use your father's computer and then he can't work.
MAYBE IF HE GOT A FUCKING JOB HE WOULDN'T NEED TO USE HIS COMPUTER SO GODDAMN MUCH. I HAVE SCHOOL. I HAVE SCHOOLWORK. IF I DON'T DO IT, I GET IN TROUBLE. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA GET DETENTION IF YOU DON'T UPDATE YOUR FUCKING WEBSITE (WHICH, BY THE WAY, I ALWAYS ADVERTISE FOR YOU WITHOUT GETTING ANY GODDAMN THANKS).
Julie, how dare you waste your weekend making shoes when you could be getting ahead on your schoolwork?
OR MAYBE I COULD WASTE MY WEEKEND SHOOTING HEROIN IN AN ALLEY... EVER THINK ABOUT THAT? YOU DON'T WANT ME TO MAKE SHOES? WHY DON'T YOU BUY ME SOME THEN! I'M ALLOWED TO EXPRESS MY FUCKING CREATIVITY WHEN I WANT TO.
Julie, i don't care that you got an A on your spanish test, you were online when you should have been studying for it. you need to stop slacking off.
WHAT? I GOT AN A! I'M BEING CHASTISED FOR NOT STUDYING ENOUGH FOR A TEST THAT I GOT AN A ON? OH YEAH I'M A SLACKER... EVER THINK THAT MAYBE THE REASON I GOT AN A WAS BECAUSE I WORK HARD IN THAT CLASS AND LEARN THE MATERIAL?
Julie, we don't want you always to be around the house. you need to go out and do something. being here all the time isn't good for you.
MAYBE IF I HAD SOME FUCKING FRIENDS OR A FUCKING BOYFRIEND OR IF YOU EVER LET ME GO ANYWHERE I WOULD BE OUT OF THE HOUSE MORE. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I COULD ALWAYS GO SHOOT HEROIN IN AN ALLEY. YOU THINK I WANT TO BE IN THIS HOUSE?
Julie, how dare you take sides when your father and i are arguing?
IF YOU'RE GONNA SIT THERE AND FIGHT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TV THAT I'M WATCHING, I'M GONNA LISTEN. AND IF ONE OF YOU IS BLATANTLY RIGHT, AND THE OTHER IS WRONG, I'M GONNA SAY SO. WHY? CUZ MAYBE THAT'LL SOLVE IT AND YOU'LL MOVE THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE TV!
Julie, your homework isn't done? why did you watch "spin city" if your homework isn't done? you're so irresponsible!
HEY REMEMBER THAT CONVERSATION YOU HAD WITH ME, ALONG THE LINES OF "PLEASE JULIE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH SPIN CITY I'M IN A BAD MOOD I NEED TO LAUGH IT'S A SUNDAY NIGHT YOU NEED TO RELAX AND STOP PUSHING YOURSELF JUST WATCH THIS SHOW WITH ME..." FUCKING HYPOCRIT! AND I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK IN TIME!
Julie, we're going to increase your punishment because we had to wait a week to talk to you about it.
WHAT?! YOU DECIDED NOT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT FOR A WEEK AND SO I GET PUNISHED MORE? CUZ YOU FELT YOU HAD TO WAIT? WHAT THE FUCK!? I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO WAIT!
Julie, other kids get in trouble so much more than you do. why do you always get upset when we punish you?
BULLSHIT! WHEN MY FRIENDS GET IN TROUBLE, YOU KNOW WHY IT IS? BECAUSE THERE WAS COCAINE FOUND IN THEIR URINE, OR BECAUSE THEY GAVE WEED TO THEIR SEVEN YEAR OLD BROTHER, OR BECAUSE THEY PUT A FIRECRACKER IN A CATS MOUTH. AND HALF THE TIME THEY DO THAT SHIT THEY DO NOT GET IN TROUBLE. SO YES, I DO GET MAD WHEN I GET PUNISHED FOR NOT PUTTING A SPOON IN THE FUCKING DISHWASHER.
Julie, we do so much for you and you never notice it.
WELL, THIS IS ME NOTICING IT. LOOK, I NOTICED EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS. HAPPY!?!?!?!??!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm gonna go do my history homework now because i'm a good kid goddammit. even if no one thinks so.

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: tiddlywynk ]

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 17:26      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that really, really sucks. i'm sorry. i'm sure things will be better when you're old enough to move out, you can hang up on them or something. and when you get married don't invite them cause they'll probably drive you crazy.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
sXebmx

Member # 123

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 19:07      Profile for sXebmx   Author's Homepage   Email sXebmx   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you should take out the curses, print it out, put it in a envelope(in the mailbox) and adress it to your parents.
Posts: 16 | From: new york | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 20:33      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah I agree with sXebmx. They're not going to stop acting the way they do with you if they don't think it's a problem. Let them know that it's a problem. I hope things turn out well.

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 09, 2001 06:38      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sXebmx:
you should take out the curses, print it out, put it in a envelope(in the mailbox) and adress it to your parents.

they'd deny it all and punish me for lying.

i've tried it before.

it isn't worth it.

--------------------

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 09, 2001 22:32      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
argh!! tonight they gave me a cell phone, and i very politely told them that i didn't want it. first of all, i don't want the responsibility of a cell phone... i know i'd lose it. also, they say i'd have to pay for the calls... i don't have enough money for that. i'd never use it because i wouldn't want to pay for it. i also am just anti-cell phone... i think it's a status symbol. and i don't NEED one... i don't want them wasting their money on something i don't need. i'd much rather have a cd case, or a watch that actually works, or a better mouse for my computer. something i NEED.

yeah, so now i'm grounded. can't go out without the damned cell phone. i never needed one before! i told them this, why not just give me pocket change when i go out so if i need to make a phone call, i can use a pay phone? it's cheaper, and more likely to WORK. but no. can't go out without the cell.

and i refuse to accept the cell. i'm not gonna waste my and my parents money on it.

everything i do that i get punished for has good intentions... why can no one see that?

--------------------

WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 00:29      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you would actually be suprised how often my mobile has come in handy plus i tend to call my parents if ill be home late so they dont worry and think ive crashed my car or something.
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 01:49      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im 20 nearly 21
i make around 400-500 dollars a week but my parents still give me an extra 100 dollars on top of that and they pay for my mobile bill
and i dont pay board and have both my parents pin number that i can use whenever i want ,they payed for my nofx ticket and my new etnies shoes
my parents are the coolest
yet im still a fucked loser
go figure

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 15:40      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It might be an idea to raise these points with your parents - or perhaps better one parent only to begin with - but make them in a calm civilised way. It's usually a lot better to go talk to your parents on good terms than to say these things in the heat of an argument when they won't listen to or accept anything you say.

And regarding the mobile phone - much though you seem not to want one - maybe this is something that will work in your favour more than you might imagine. As WeakerthanNat said, it can come in useful for getting your parents off your back - this has definitely been true of my parents in the past. And if you can handle having a mobile okay - they might actually be impressed with you showing how "responsible" you can be. (Not to say you aren't already - it seems quite the opposite in fact).

There you go then - my two cents. Hope things get better for you.

e.

ps - Julie, you're such a bad kid. You didn't use paragraphing at all!

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 10, 2001 16:06      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ewan:
Julie, you're such a bad kid. You didn't use paragraphing at all!

haha Ewan i love you!!

if my parents are insistant on the phone, i'll take it, but i'd like for them to at least listen to my side of it first... i'd rather accept it than have it forced upon me. i'm stubborn like that.

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.