my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » fucking weather...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fucking weather...
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 11:53      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my parents called me the other day. said it was sunny at 71 (broke a record by about 5 degrees)... meanwhile here in fucking PHOENIX ARIZONA its been like, 60, maybe 65. its been as warm if not warmer back in columbus and on the east coast for the past month. itd better start snowing by next thursday when i go home, because i want to see fucking WHITE when im home on xmas break. and itd better warm up in arizona by the time i get back. or else, everyone is fucked

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 12:39      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm christmas shopping in short sleeves....in UPSTATE NY! we get the joke already. let's see some winter weather.

although i'm not at all complaining on the savings with my gas/electric bill.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 13:03      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cars are finally starting to get frosty in the morings. it probably gets to be around 30 at night, and of course i go to shows and STAND OUTSIDE BETWEEN BANDS.
im sick. again. yay!

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 13:29      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hows the weather in tallahassee? hot as a motherfuck!

lets see.. ah here we go.. the forecast for today is: High: 81, Low: 54

i havent seen snow since i was 16! i miss it, but i moved south before i ever had to drive in the stuff... i know my parents take great joy in watching the weather reports for up north, knowing they don't have to deal with that crap.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 14:01      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it was 70 yesterday and i heard it might snow tomorrow.
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 14:13      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it was cold here for a while. yesterday in the morning it was like 40 something and then a little later it was pretty damn warm...and dry. it was evil, i wonder where all the cold weather went?! and today it was really warm and dry and WINDY AS HELL. the wind was so bad.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 14:18      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was warm yesterday..and the day before..but today i woke up and there was FROST on all the roof tops..it was a great sight to see on such a wonderous day..
i can't believe it hasn't started snowing..i mean its december..all i want is atleast a light snow fall on Christmas morning.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 14:29      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yesterday it was around 70 or so here in NYC, I went to a show last night and wore a short-sleeved t-shirt and a really light zip up hoodie. And I didn't bother wearing the hoodie most of the night, even when I went outside after the show. My friend Justin came up with a theory about it while we were waiting on line to get in to the show... he thinks that the seasons are switching, and all the winter months are going to be warm and the summer months are going to be cold. He thinks even the school year will be switched. Of course, this could also just be a teeny tiny result of global warming too...

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: One Girl Army ]

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 14:29      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was -25C the other day. So stop fucking complaining.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 17:18      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know where you are coming from Woody..i mean last year at this time we had had a huge snow storm in the first week of november...and then the first week of December we got another one..needless to say, we didn't see green earth until march..

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 17:32      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by One Girl Army:
My friend Justin came up with a theory about it while we were waiting on line to get in to the show... he thinks that the seasons are switching, and all the winter months are going to be warm and the summer months are going to be cold. He thinks even the school year will be switched. Of course, this could also just be a teeny tiny result of global warming too...

welcome to australia.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 17:39      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Public Humiliation:
welcome to australia.

I mentioned that's how Australia is after he made that comment. He said that he meant on our side of the world.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZoE1084

Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2001 18:09      Profile for ZoE1084   Author's Homepage   Email ZoE1084   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i dont think it has rained in DC since september. i want rain! that season switching theory definitely applies for where i live also. it was almost 80 degrees yesterday, it was terrible.

i wanna move to seattle; nice rain and cool temps..oh yes.

Posts: 104 | From: DC area. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malicorne

Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 23:03      Profile for malicorne     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahh last week it was super windy and cold, but my brother said they were having a heat wave in boston and it was warmer there than it was here. hmmm. but now it's hot and dry and the santa anas are making my nose run and my lips chapped and it's time for a change. i must say that i'm glad it doesn't snow here though.

--------------------
big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E. *

Posts: 85 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2001 09:00      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i want it to snow! and snow a lot!!! i wanna go snowboarding and have school be cancelled due to "inclimate" weather

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.