my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » bid... you know you want to...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bid... you know you want to...
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 29, 2001 20:53      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i put my very first auction up on ebay today. check it out. and... um... BID!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2001 21:44      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i know that weezer + wifebeating = fun for the whole family, but i dunno about the light pink. maybe if it was a nice shade of mauve...

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2001 21:45      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
there's a white stripes 7" on ebay for 152 dollars, i own the same one that the person is selling. how tempting it is to sell it now.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2001 22:06      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who ever won that one bid where the guy would come to your house and personally kick you ass? that was interesting. i think whoever put it up was from my area.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2001 22:44      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Walter Sobchek:
who ever won that one bid where the guy would come to your house and personally kick you ass? that was interesting. i think whoever put it up was from my area.

hahahaha, nudge nudge, wink wink, right?

hehehe, crediting yourself without giving away your secret, I AM ONTO YOU!!! I KNOW YOUR SECRET!!! but too late to bid bummer.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2001 08:52      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
by Kenny:
hehehe, crediting yourself without giving away your secret, I AM ONTO YOU!!! I KNOW YOUR SECRET!!! but too late to bid bummer.

hahaha. I wish. it'd be interesting to see if I knew who it was somehow though. sucky part about that auction was the winner had to pay for the guy to get to wherever he was going. genious on the part of the auctioneer i tell ya.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2001 17:14      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
still no bids eh? i'd bid on it, but alas, pink isn't my colour and the shipping to australia would probably cost more than the shirt.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2001 22:24      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
did you need a credit card to sell that?

oh...and buy it for 49.99? YIKES.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 30, 2001 22:35      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha the 49.99 was just a joke, actually. my friend was here when i was putting it up for auction, and as a joke i put 50 bucks for buy it now, and he said "omigod, i'll bet you anything if you put $49.99 someone would think it was a good deal." so i have a bet for one dollar with him that no one in their right mind will buy it for $49.99 just cuz of the one cent.

i think i'm gonna win.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2001 08:52      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn...$31 for the godsmack cd i had...and i got $5 for it

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.