my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » shitty anthrax, shitty article

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: shitty anthrax, shitty article
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 13:27      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea, so my SAT scores get fuckin burnted to a crips in NJ due to some lame ass anthrax shit, and some guy write an article about me yea so now everyone knows my shitty SAT scores and i sounds like such a flame. damn i hate NJ!

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 16:16      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that sucks.
move to alberta. alberta= no SAT's.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 17:30      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i wanna move to alberta!
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 19:22      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey, your scores were not shitty.

i think i did absolutely horrible on this years PSATs though. last year i got a 1240, i'm sure this year i'll get an 1100

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 20:23      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got a 900 the first time I took it, and an 850 the second.

So no, your scores are terrific compared to mine. I'm surprised I even got into college with mine.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 20:27      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i know the scores really arent that bad, but if you read the article he calls them "above average" which is true, average being a 1000, but it just sounds really shitty.

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 21:55      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i never took the SAT. i tried, but got to the testing center 3 minutes late due to construction on i-65 and was rejected by the stupid testing ladies. i took the ACT instead and got a 31. i'll probably take it once more just to see if i can get more money from colleges. i hear more and more schools are wanting the ACT now anyway, so yeah.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 22:12      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went to a suicide machines concert the night before i took my SAT test.. got somewhere in the vicinity of a 1200

i went to some other concert before my ACT (i wanna say less than jake) and got a 27 (wouldve been a 32 if my fucking math scores were similar to what i got on everything else)

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2001 07:13      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First time I took it I got an 1120, but I wanted to take it again to improve my english part since it was so bad. 690 in math, and 430 in englsih, I wanted to get at least a 500. So I took it again and got a 1210; 500 in english, and 710 in math.
Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted November 20, 2001 13:00      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i read about that -- sat scores getting destroyed because of the whole anthrax thing. that really sucks. they should just automatically award you a 1600 so you don't have to take it over again.

i got a . . . 1510, i think, on the sat? 750 math and 760 verbal. or maybe it was the other way around? anyway, i only took it once, but i took the psat twice before that, and the p-act once, and the act once, and so by the time the sat rolled around i was kind of sick of standardized testing.

Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.