my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » my friend has gone missing

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my friend has gone missing
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 21:48      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so today im sitting here on my computer when all of a sudden my friend christine comes running into my house. i didnt think much of it until i caw that christine looked like shit! she looked like she had been going through a really rough time. so i asked her what was wrong and she told me that one of our our friends, katie, had been missing and that her mom had just placed a missing persons report for her.

apparently the day before katie had told her parents (who are currently on business in atlanta) that she was going to toronto to go visit the family doctor because she was feeling sick. toronto is about 45 mins away from here. Katie was living with her grandmother while her parents were away. she had told her grandma that she would be sleeping over at a friends house that night. none of her friends were aware of this. so i guess katies dad called home to check up on her and he was mad that katie planned to sleepover at a friends on a school night. so he called her friend who lived at the house she was "sleeping over" at and they discovered hat she was not there.

no one has any idea where she is however she called one of her friend's house to only say "if my parents call your house tell them im sleeping"

apparently in the background there was a guys voice laughing. we believe that she had arranged to meet someone that she had talked to over the internet because she had told us stories about a guy who lived in georgia and who claimed to come to toronto so he could meet her.

i really hope she is ok. no one knows anything other than what i just mentioned. its the little things in life that ppl dont think about that can really affect our lives

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 22:11      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe she was listening to the FOO Fighters and took the idea of M.I.A.? If that's the case, then you might expect here to be coming home next year.

But seriously, folks...
Wow that is rough, I wouldn't know how to react. Personally, my friends mean so much to me, and if I heard that, I am sure that I would look like shit, too, and feel it tenfold. Good luck, brutha.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 17, 2001 00:21      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Kenny:
Maybe she was listening to the FOO Fighters and took the idea of M.I.A.? If that's the case, then you might expect here to be coming home next year.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Gallagher.

One time my friend ran away from home for no reason. This was before I knew him. His parents found him on the opposite side of the city. Odd.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 00:26      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a chick at my school ran away a few years ago. as it turned out, she was sitting at the train station for 3 days (this is the same person who asked my friend if she could take the morning after pill 9 days after she had sex).

but yeah, i hope your friend's alright.

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 06:30      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man thats harsh..i am sorry to hear that she is gone..
I don't know what to say other than i hope she gets home safe and sound.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 10:25      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea, i know exactly how you feel. a friend of mine's sister went to hawaii on vaca with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend went out surfing, she was just sitting on the beach, and nows she done, presummed dead, drowned. sucks.....

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 10:39      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well that sucks.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 17, 2001 13:13      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my condolences go out to her friends and family. be optimistic; she may very well turn up safe and sound.

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: tiddlywynk ]

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted November 17, 2001 16:38      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm sorry . . . i hope everything turns out okay. keep us updated.
Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 18:15      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My band just wrote a song about a person running away. It's called "Come Home Soon", I wrote the lyrics...it was about this one time when my brother ran away when I was like 7. The cops found him loitering somewhere and brought him home. My parents were devastated. It was a very scary day. Maybe I'll post the lyrcs sometime (probably not though, cause Kenny hates it when people post lyrics in the art forum ) I hope your friend is safe and she get's home soon.

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 21:38      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that does suck. badly. i don't really get how someone can just leave like that... seemingly without caring about anyone else.

quote:
Originally posted by weezer:
My band just wrote a song about a person running away. It's called "Come Home Soon", I wrote the lyrics...it was about this one time when my brother ran away when I was like 7. The cops found him loitering somewhere and brought him home. My parents were devastated. It was a very scary day. Maybe I'll post the lyrcs sometime (probably not though, cause Kenny hates it when people post lyrics in the art forum ) I hope your friend is safe and she get's home soon.

i think you should. i'd love to see them.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2001 07:48      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i found out last night thy found my friend. shes ok. it ends up that she had been planning to meet this guy for a long time and she went to toronto and got on a bis to new york to meet him and she ended up staying the night there. apparently the guy was pretty much himelss and was trying to leach money off of her. i find it really strange

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted November 18, 2001 16:32      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm glad she's okay . . .
Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 18, 2001 17:44      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's... odd, but thank goodness she's alright.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.