my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Make Out Club!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make Out Club!
karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 00:32      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's quite scary (and sad), but I was looking through makeoutclub.com with some friends to make fun of the people, and I saw some people I actually know! I couldn't stop laughing, it was so horribly funny, I almost felt bad for them. Ah, good times.

Do you guys know anyone on that site? Anyone a regular on there? or do you guys have a little "personal ad" on there as well? 'fess up now so that you aren't humiliated later.

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 16, 2001 00:55      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The COOLEST kids in Vegas are on MOC. I..once..was...but I removed myself. I am ashamed.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 02:45      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hell, ive been a member for a long ass time...

nobody seems to realise this.

and oh yeah, i was quoted (or, my MOC profile was) in spin magazine...

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 06:30      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a profile there...
Meh..i never use it..but then again i have never taken it off...blah..i am lazy
No one ever talks to me from there...perhaps i don't cry enough for them to like me.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 08:15      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was on there from February until sometime last month. I deleted my profile... it was kind of pointless I think, I only met really two people through the site and mostly I just got junk e-mail about shows and to check out bands and the like. And I'd get random IM's from guys saying "You're hot"... that was amusing. But then one day I got an IM from some dude saying I was hot, and he told me to check out a link to his "photography site"... which linked me to a page containing nothing more than a picture of a naked black man holding a sign that said "I fuck on the first date". I'm not kidding, either. Then I decided it was time to take my profile down. I'm not ashamed to say that I was up there for a time, but it was pretty dumb overall and almost like a waste of my time to begin with.

However, it is fun to browse through the site and find people you know. I've done that so many times, and I find friends, or kids I know from shows, or even members of local bands on there. It's funny yet somewhat sad at the same time. My theory is, once most people have been on there a while, they will see how stupid it really is, or get sick of the pathetic people that IM them from it and eventually remove themselves, as I did.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted November 16, 2001 10:54      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i actually went there a couple weeks ago and looked through the people from my city to see if i knew any of them. unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) i didn't find anybody i knew.

i guess all the kids i know aren't "cool" enough to be on moc.

Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 12:25      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm on make out club. i've gotten a few replies. theres some rad people there. yes.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 22:21      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im on moc, and have talked to a lot of fun people from there.
of course...some were probably dumb enough to stick a fork in an electrical socket.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 17, 2001 00:26      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was once proposed cyber-sex with a "girl" who was on her "male friend's" computer. While the male was on, he told me I was cute. Then the female said I looked like I'd "be cute while getting head". I think I posted the AIM conversation here. No one read it. And now I don't have it. You're all missing HOT HOT 100% PURE CHAT ACTION. Boo hoo.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

ZoE1084

Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 21:33      Profile for ZoE1084   Author's Homepage   Email ZoE1084   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im not on it, but i occasionally look there for shits and giggles. some of the guys are hot, so i just like looking at their pics. plus, i just enjoy laughing at some of the people on it...makes me realize that there are some people lamer than me.
Posts: 104 | From: DC area. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 17, 2001 22:06      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
www.wangoutclub.com

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW

--------------------
I like taking showers.

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 23:35      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the closest aussie version of moc, i guess is picturepoll.com. But its far more entertaining, given that a) half the victorian chicks go to my school, b) most of the photos consist of 13 year olds covered in cheap camel tops slithering against a wall. uh, sexy.

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: crazy joe davola ]

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 23:36      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: crazy joe davola ]

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
exspectator

Member # 101

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2001 18:18      Profile for exspectator   Author's Homepage   Email exspectator   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazy joe davola:
the closest aussie version of moc, i guess is picturepoll.com. But its far more entertaining, given that a) half the victorian chicks go to my school, b) most of the photos consist of 13 year olds covered in cheap camel tops slithering against a wall. uh, sexy.

that is seriously the best thing i have ever seen on the internet. bad spelling (ItZ ThA BoMb), funnier usernames, and a lot of funny looking people from the same state as me.

this is HuStl3R

oh yeah.

--------------------
dead heroes are perfect heroes.

Posts: 44 | From: south fuckin' australia. home of the "618". ooh, scary. morons. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2001 18:19      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's frightening about Wang Out Club is the guy that does that site... the black dude in the first profile of the Bros section... I JUST saw that guy on Friday night at a Bane/Reach The Sky/Glasseater show out on Long Island. Some of my friends know him and he's from the NJ/Philly area, so what he was doing all the way out here is beyond me.

Edit: Actually, now that I look more through the WOC site, it seems as if in the guys' section, mostly it appears to be friends of Jarrett (the guy who does the site). I recogize a lot of those guys, some I know, some I've just seen at shows... they're mainly from the NJ hardcore scene. Weird.

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: One Girl Army ]

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 01:05      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is the best picturepoll photo and you know it, yo;

and this is one of the most...melbourne...things you will ever see. unless you have to live here for some twisted reason.

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: crazy joe davola ]

--------------------

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 01:44      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahaha
bros b4 hoes eh
i bet he has a jabba cart that is fully sick as!!!
with 18s and a pumpin system with subwoofers

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 02:08      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
is HuStl3R rio ferdinand? didn't take him for much of a horticulturist...

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost_astronaut

Member # 28

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 19:48      Profile for lost_astronaut   Author's Homepage   Email lost_astronaut   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive thought about it but have never sunk low enough to put my photo on makeoutclub. i dont really plan to. i love going on there just to be amused though.
Posts: 74 | From: santa monica, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
exspectator

Member # 101

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2001 18:04      Profile for exspectator   Author's Homepage   Email exspectator   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i might go on picture poll, but i don't watch pizza.

--------------------
dead heroes are perfect heroes.

Posts: 44 | From: south fuckin' australia. home of the "618". ooh, scary. morons. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.