my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » talking to boobies

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: talking to boobies
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 20:50      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a bad habit i possess especially when im drunk is that when a girl has a nice pair of breasts i tend to end up talking to the breasts rather than the girls face which is kinda slack i know ....but i always end up doing it
i wonder how obvious it is that im talking to the boobies rather than the face

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 21:08      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Kiddy, I do it about 99.7% of the time. Yeah I suck so what.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 22:25      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you have to wonder how obvious it is?
Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 19:53      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
its only when you're drunk? i tend to do it no matter what, and then slowly make my way up to the face......slowly

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2001 21:34      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

if they are anything like these then they'd most likely get my attention too

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: Foo ]

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 10:35      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hot damn!

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 12:20      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ewan:
Hot damn!

yeah thats what i said when i first saw that picture

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2001 20:42      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
those boobies are so rad

--------------------
one two screw you

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 18, 2001 22:20      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[typical male comment], eh guys?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 02:36      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:
[typical male comment], eh guys?

must be a poof.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 03:10      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Public Humiliation:

must be a poof.

i reckon he wears sheilas clothes too
and drink vodka cruisers

--------------------
one two screw you

One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 12:20      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That picture still frightens me.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 16:32      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That picture still excites me.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2001 17:11      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what is the fasination with boobs? they're just like rolls of fat, basically. i know they're not really rolls of fat but they could look like it. yeah.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 01:51      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:
what is the fasination with boobs? they're just like rolls of fat, basically. i know they're not really rolls of fat but they could look like it. yeah.

somebodies got issues with their breasts??

--------------------
one two screw you

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 02:18      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with kristin. I dont get it. The first thing I thought when I saw the pic above was "well... where the fuck's her head?".

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 02:49      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i also don't see the fascination with breasts either, and i'm a guy. sure, they have novelty value for a while since i don't have any, but i just think there are far more interesting parts to a woman.

let the inquisition into my sexuality begin!

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 21, 2001 06:47      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i can understand the fascination with big boobs... it's like a lava lamp. all the shapes that are in the lava lamp look cool, but when there's a big huge blob in the midst of a bunch of little blobs, that's the one you focus on.

at least that's how my friend explained it to me in seventh grade.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 12:15      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think the thing is that guys dont have big boobs. plus some guys have hairy chests and hairy boobs. so to see someone of the sex that you are attracted to with different body shapes and such it sorta makes the mind focus on those areas.

--------------------

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 12:36      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no way. I dont have hairy man boobs (hah, not this again) and I have no fascination with them on guys.

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 13:41      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazy joe davola:
no way. I dont have hairy man boobs (hah, not this again) and I have no fascination with them on guys.

thank god for that

anyways, they are just fun. i mean, you have them, you know... right? they arent that exciting for people to go crazy like this over though. i mean, i dont have them, so i am interested. but granted, theres much more to a person than that... much

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 14:22      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiddy:
somebodies got issues with their breasts??

nope.

quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
i can understand the fascination with big boobs... it's like a lava lamp. all the shapes that are in the lava lamp look cool, but when there's a big huge blob in the midst of a bunch of little blobs, that's the one you focus on.

at least that's how my friend explained it to me in seventh grade.

that's a pretty good way to explain it but i think it would be the same for anything big around a bunch of little things, not just boobs. that doesn't really explain why guys actually like and/or prefer (if they do...) bigger ones.

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2001 17:44      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Several points -

a) I always have my doubts about those who can't fully express their appreciation for tits. (w3rd souljah. - no offence, all in jest)

b) That picture still excites me too.

c) Any woman that has rolls of fat that big and that pert can come my way anytime.

d) Who cares where the fuck her head is? Look at those things!

e) Yes I know you all hate me already.

f) e.

ps - Hooray for boobies.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 21, 2001 21:11      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm in love with ewan.

--------------------

dan(ny)zig

Member # 81

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2001 22:36      Profile for dan(ny)zig   Email dan(ny)zig   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think the breast sitsuation in our country is kinda sad. i think it causes lots of women to hate themselves. men let women know loud and clear that they like big boobs. and if you don't have big boobs, you're sexually vapid. so women stop at nothing to satisfy their sexual peers and in turn reduce their own gender into a set of tits.

yeah, in conclusion . . . i like boobs. just because i think it's silly doesn't mean i don't like boobs. because i do. yes. i do. boobs are nice.

ps. the movielife picture is just silly.

--------------------
don't let the tight pants fool you, i'm all heart motherfucker.

Posts: 38 | From: the burycore | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 22, 2001 23:24      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay b0obs!

--------------------

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2001 01:04      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan(ny)zig:
yeah, in conclusion . . . i like boobs. just because i think it's silly doesn't mean i don't like boobs. because i do. yes. i do. boobs are nice.

oh my god! you like boobs and i know it! i'm telling jon this!

--------------------

lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2001 01:16      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AHHHHH kristin DID tell me! my daddy isnt spozed to like BOOBSS!!!!! AHHHHHHH

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2001 10:25      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've created a monster with that picture.

I never have and never will understand the male fascination with breasts. My friends and I used to have long discussions about this too. Once I asked someone what they thought and she felt it was because they are "symbols of reproduction". However, I don't think that's it. It'd be like the guy saying "Hey baby, what nice symbols of reproduction you have!" It just doesn't work.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
Mimesis Entertainment

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 23, 2001 11:38      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lemme see if i can explain it this way... the first time you saw a penis (i'm not talking like preschool running around naked with your little friends, like the first time you saw it and were thinking about sex at the same time) were you just like ehh or were you kinda fascinated by it? it's different... you don't have one, you never will. if it's bigger, it's more fascinating because it's intimidating. same deal with boobs. guys don't have them, they never will (unless they gain lotsa weight) and the bigger they are, the more intimidating and, therefore, interesting, they are.

--------------------

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2001 12:13      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn the movielife must be selling lotsa yellow shirts cuz after seeing this pic, the shirt doesnt look so great in black.

im assuming its the same girl but with different angle and lighting.

--------------------

Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted November 25, 2001 23:23      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boob are intimidating? Yes, my boobs are going to engulf you all right now. I think boobs are disgusting, especially when girls don't wear bras, and they fall out (this happens to my friend alot, she is quite the intellectual). What I'd like to know is why people find asses appealing.
I don't get it, boobs are scary and dangerous.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 18:39      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I actually own the Movielife shirt in black and I think it's nice. After seeing the other pic though, I don't think I would ever buy the yellow one... heh.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
Mimesis Entertainment

Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 22:37      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This thread is still active? I guess it's thanks to people like me who keep posting stuff like this.

I agree, we have made such a sick fascination with breasts in our society. I prefer any breast size, but TOO big can be a big hassle (and I assume the feeling is mutual with their owner). I admit, I like them, I am a product of society's propaganda. But 'ow sweet it is!

I, personally, prefer the ass. I don't know why, I just do. society's shaping, again, mixed with sexual instinct, probably made that.

Well, here's to putting this thread back at the top.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.