my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Im the only person posting....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im the only person posting....
SeeMeDance

Member # 108

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2001 02:17      Profile for SeeMeDance   Author's Homepage   Email SeeMeDance   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cause its like 2:30 in the morning and im sure everyone is either sleeping or doing something more productive then post on a message board. i CANT SLEEP though! i tried. i got in bed, put on some Fly Pan Am, and made a valiant effort to fall asleep, but to no avail.

anyway, that lame ass jon (lost at sea) told me about this board so i think ill be frequenting it pretty often now (since im a message board enthusiast...)

anyway, most of you keee-ids seem to have very good taste/opinions on music, from what ive read so far. even though none of you like electronica (how incredibly "un-hip" of you all)

so yeah, if you wanna see a picture of me, click here:

picture of me (tee hee hee hee)

Posts: 24 | From: seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
heather

Member # 103

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2001 04:17      Profile for heather   Author's Homepage   Email heather   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's 6:14 am. i am in the midst of pulling an all-nighter for my astronomy exam tomorrow. but, um, as you can see i am easily distracted.

welcome to the board & all that jazz.

Posts: 19 | From: twin cities, mn | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 13, 2001 09:19      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I see no band discussion here!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 12:06      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, me either.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 12:42      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this one time, in band camp...

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SeeMeDance

Member # 108

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2001 13:06      Profile for SeeMeDance   Author's Homepage   Email SeeMeDance   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh come on, my post was FILLED with band discussion. i mentioned Fly Pan Am in my attempt to fall asleep. that is worth discussing. i, uh, mentioned electronica and uh...

ok dammit. you got me. here, ill make some band discussion.

Planes Mistaken For Stars vs. Small Brown Bike??

GO!

lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 13:46      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
jeez, way to suck it taylor,and get off the music subject. small brown bike = me no likey. i like the split with cursive, but outside of that, nope. im seeing planes mistaken for stars with converge, hope conspiracy and american nightmare. so take that seattle boy... even though you are probably getting the same show.

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SeeMeDance

Member # 108

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2001 14:37      Profile for SeeMeDance   Author's Homepage   Email SeeMeDance   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahaha, well in all honesty jon...

im seeing that show TWICE! once in seattle w/thrice and then in San Fran w/PMFS and Botch! soowwwwyy....

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted November 13, 2001 14:56      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
umm... i'm moving this baby to the somewhere else forum... go fetch! no band discussion (of any real worth) here...
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 16:34      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
this one time, in band camp...

my friend once did an after-dinner speech for a public speaking tournament on random comments, as if she was speaking to a "random comment society". part of her speech was on over-used random comments, and "one time at band camp" was one of them. it was kinda funny...she wanted help with it, and the first person she came to was me. i am, after all, the queen of random comments.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 13, 2001 16:43      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am going to challenge you on that.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 11:53      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
william, the drag queen of random comments?

hmmm

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.