my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Dual Citizenship

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dual Citizenship
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 02:52      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
US/UK would be fun to have...

hmmmmm....

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 04:14      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how does one go about obtaining a dual citizenship and what crazy, zany and wacky benefits does it entitle you to?

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 04:38      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
become naturalised in a second country. and if offers you the ability to hold two passports, and to freely live and work in two countries.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 05:31      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
does it alow you to have a wife in each of the countries?

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 09:31      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sadly, the only way you get to have two wives is to live in Utah and be Mormon, no fun there

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 13:40      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
right now, my mom isnt really a citizen of any place.
they lost records of her exsistance for the past 21 years. so her green card is outdated and her residency is up in the air.
it's confusing...but kinda funny.
my moms an alien

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 13, 2001 16:44      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doesn't her marriage to your father give her some sort of citizenship?

My mom is a total US citizen. She wins.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 16:55      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
**norm:
Sadly, the only way you get to have two wives is to live in Utah and be Mormon, no fun there
are you sure? i thought that you still couldn't have two wives legally. and i also heard that the Mormon church issued a statement a while back that the polygamy practice is outdated and shouldn't be performed anymore.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda

Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 17:23      Profile for Amanda   Author's Homepage   Email Amanda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have dual citizenship.

here in the US, and panama.

Posts: 12 | From: 29 palms | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 22:31      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
i have dual citizenship.

here in the US, and panama.

every time i think of panama, i think of van halen and spandex pants. does that make me weird?

my mum's not an australian citizen. she doesn't like it when i call her a boat person and tell her to fuck off back to her own country.

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 01:01      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nice thing to say to your mum phil...isnt she english? the english dont come on boats do they?

quote:
Originally posted by the placebo:
are you sure? i thought that you still couldn't have two wives legally. and i also heard that the Mormon church issued a statement a while back that the polygamy practice is outdated and shouldn't be performed anymore.

i once saw on jerry springer a guy married to 8 women...14 year olds.ew.

Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 02:25      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WeakerthanNat:
nice thing to say to your mum phil...isnt she english? the english dont come on boats do they?

yeah she's english. and she did come on a boat. i guess that was the thing to do back in 1970 something or whenever it was that she decided to rock up.

--------------------

Amanda

Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 13:49      Profile for Amanda   Author's Homepage   Email Amanda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha what does panama, van halen, and spandex shorts have in common?

odd.

Posts: 12 | From: 29 palms | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.