my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Proof that you Australians are fucked up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Proof that you Australians are fucked up
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 00:45      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woman gets life for..

Mmmhmm tastes like.. well, human flesh, go figure. Eww.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 00:48      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
O'Keefe said Knight, who had worked as a meat slicer in abattoirs, skinned Price with such expertise and a steady hand that his skin, including that of his head, face, nose, ears, neck, torso, genital organs, and legs, was removed to form one pelt.

A pelt! A pelt! Someone has been watching Silence of the Lambs one-too-many times me thinks.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 01:20      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i read about that in the newspaper and at the time i was eating breakfast. needless to say it almost came back up again
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 01:22      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i didnt read the link but i know what you guys are talkin bout
it happened in the hunter valley where i live
just down the road from where sickoboy used to live
it happened ages ago apparently the man had tried to get a restraining order on her
she must have been 1 mean bitch

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 01:47      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well at least it was original.

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 01:54      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who's up for some casserole?

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 02:02      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
only if my nameplate accompanies the dish.

casserole makes me think of pippa from home and away. then again, what doesn't make me think of pippa? *sigh*

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 02:16      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think this woman IS pippa. remember she had 2 husbands that mysteriously died...

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 13, 2001 06:45      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
holy shit.... i feel sick.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 08:43      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's horrid. and what are these truth-in-sentencing laws that they talk about in the article? is it like they don't have parole or anything like that? where if you are sentenced to 10 years in jail, you actually spend 10 years in there and don't get out early for being the warden's bitch and cleaning bathrooms and ratting on other inmates?

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted November 13, 2001 13:27      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my dad was the investigator on that case. he said it was pretty gruesome, one of the worst things he'd seen in like... 25 years as a forensic detective. it was nasty.

but yeah... that chick was fucking crazy. she was actually an inbred bitch...

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 13:33      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats some sick shit

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
exspectator

Member # 101

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 18:06      Profile for exspectator   Author's Homepage   Email exspectator   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
good old australia...

--------------------
dead heroes are perfect heroes.

Posts: 44 | From: south fuckin' australia. home of the "618". ooh, scary. morons. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 13, 2001 22:23      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This fits.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 22:31      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hah, I thought you'd post that.

nice.

--------------------

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 22:41      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
3 Australians die each year testing if a 9V battery works on their tongue.

142 Australians were injured in 1998 by not removing all the pins from new shirts.

58 Australians are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.

31 Australians have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Australians have died in the last 3 years by eating Christmas decorations they believed were chocolate.

Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling incidents. (I'm assuming that they're referring to the plastic ones with mini streamers...hah)

101 Australians since 1997 have had to have broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.

18 Australians had serious burns in 1998 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.

A massive 543 Australians were admitted to casualty in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth or eye socket.

5 Australians were injured last year in accidents involving out of control ScalextriC cars.?.......and finally:

8 Australians cracked their skull in 1997 after falling asleep (passing out) while throwing up into the toilet.

--------------------

WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 00:58      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm so proud to be oz
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 01:03      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who still plays with scalelectrix cars?

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.