my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » You know who sucks?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You know who sucks?
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted November 12, 2001 22:00      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone with a negativity problem. Like they always worry non stop, and completely dwell on things that could go bad. This is especially bad if they happen to be a drama queen, or blow things completely out of proportion.
My ex girlfriend is like this. It was alright in the beginning, cuz I thought I could help her, but the girl just has issues. She's NEVER happy, and always has something to worry about, even if it has nothing to do with her, which it never does. You just tell her to relax and forget whatever she's thinking about, and the girl won't. She's just melodramatic, and it sucks cuz I'm the one always let's off steam to.

Bleh

crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2001 22:26      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1. I hate people who go out of their way to be negative all the time. yuhuh.

2. you know what I also hate? when my school busts heaps of people in my class for our school parody site and expells them. today was a really fucked up day.

3. slute?

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: crazy joe davola ]

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted November 12, 2001 22:37      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, I hate slutes almost as much
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 12, 2001 22:40      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay for anti depressants! i used to be a whiney bitch! now i'm just a regular bitch! yaaaay!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2001 23:05      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SickOfSlutes:
yeah, I hate slutes almost as much

what the hell is that? do you mean SLUTS?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
stacy

Member # 29

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 00:39      Profile for stacy   Email stacy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slutes? Are you purposely misspelling sluts or is that some kind of inside joke?

Anyway, 2 kinds of people I really dislike...

1) People who can't get enough of drama...pretty much my entire high school. I can honestly say that I'm a pretty easy going person and try to keep the drama to an absolute minimum, but some people seem to enjoy it or something. It's really really irritating.

2) Elitists...in any form of the word. People who think they're better than someone else because of the music they listen to or the friends they have or the clothes they wear are so incredibly lame. Once again, the majority of my high school seemed to fall into this category.

--------------------
*it's moments like this that repeat and replay in my head
when i'm laying in bed*

Posts: 30 | From: Orange County, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 01:31      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the whole female population of my school consisted mainly of people intent on being negative, critical and judgmental. not to mention hypocritical. my most unfavourite kind of people.
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 03:29      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hate conservative people
that dont wanna be conservative ,portray a non conservative image ,but at the end of the day are conservative
thats what i hate

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 06:44      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have a negativity problem. but it's a happy negativity.

yeah...there's a bit of a drama problem at my school. i can understand it a bit though, but lately it's been getting on my nerves. i understand there has to be some sort of exaggeration of dumb shit, i mean we're an all-girls school and have to entertain ourselves somehow. but i think if i hear one more "i'm so upset because this person isn't talking to me because another person told i her that i thought that i heard someone say that her cute little puppy-dog is ugly and so she heard that from this person and now she's mad at me and another person i don't even like..." i'm going to fucking puke.

only 3 more days until vacation.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted November 13, 2001 08:01      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stacy:
Slutes? Are you purposely misspelling sluts or is that some kind of inside joke?

Yeah, it's an inside joke with me and my friends on the my baseball team. Girls here in college aren't sluts, they're slutes. I don't remember when we came up with it or why.

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 08:57      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
isn't this whole thread a bit hypocritical?

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 09:07      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
do you know what i hate?
someone that says "im a feminist marxist" all the time, and goes on about the merits of communism and the many evils of capitalism, then when complimented on her shoes, replies "oh thanks, they're an italian label of course, you won't have heard of them".
or when that person says "i'm a feminist activist", but when asked what she actively does, goes quiet.
i don't have anything against communism, or feminism, or activists, it's just the sheer hypocritism that annoys me. she says it just because she wants to be cool, or dramatic, or whatever. i don't care, it annoys me.
random, i know.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 09:08      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the placebo:
isn't this whole thread a bit hypocritical?

and yes, it is. grrrrr.... hehe

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 09:45      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have noticed that as well...

So..lets make this a happy whining thread..

Yay for whining??
blah.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 13, 2001 11:10      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah, it's an inside joke with me and my friends on the my baseball team. Girls here in college aren't sluts, they're slutes. I don't remember when we came up with it or why.

slo0ts?

I've seen sup4r l33t kids use such words before...

Well, just Alejandro who used to be here.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted November 13, 2001 13:19      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, i think expressing a disdain towards negativity is cool. i severly dislike people who will pick up on like a little thing as say... you fall asleep on the lounge after work, and then when you wake up, they yell at you because you didn't cook them dinner on time, or you didn't pay enough attention. hmmm...
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 13:38      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im negative sometimes, since im always stressed out..but at least i make an attempt to be happy (AND believe things will get better.)
i hate people who use the word CUTE excessively in that annoying girly tone of voice.
"hey, is this CUTE?" "ohhh...well, is this CUTE?" "hey, does this make my butt look CUTE"
GRRR

and that stupid girlfriend tone of voice/laugh. it's so...TALK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 16:53      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hate the word 'cute'. there are so many better adjectives out there. it bothers me.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 16:58      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
worse than 'cute' is the word 'sweet.' i hate it. "oh, she's sweet." what the hell?

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 18:08      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

is "croud" and inside joke aswell?

--------------------

One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 18:35      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cute is a word that's bothered me for as long as I can remember. I don't know why... it just bugs me. To me, "cute" is a word that's used to describe babies or little furry animals, not clothes or attractive people or people's actions. I use it from time to time, but I don't overdo it because when people use it constantly, it annoys the hell out of me.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 13, 2001 18:52      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have no problem with the word cute.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted November 13, 2001 19:56      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:

yeah, that one went right over my head

WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 01:09      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cute is a word that is over rated and over used and to me, taken out of context. it has constantly bothered me which is why i refrain from using it.
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted November 14, 2001 18:59      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:

Yeah, I spelled "crowd" wrong on a previous post. Are you waiting for me to give you a cookie or something?

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 19:54      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i too hate the word cute
cos apparently thats what i am cute
so basically that means i look wierd im 182cm 82kgs and im fuckin cute whats up with that shit

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 10:34      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyone with a negativity problem. Like they always worry non stop, and completely dwell on things that could go bad.

People who are overly happy suck.
Extremes suck.
Everything sucks!

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 14:19      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, I spelled "crowd" wrong on a previous post. Are you waiting for me to give you a cookie or something?

you're an idiot.

--------------------

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted November 15, 2001 22:17      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Errr...uh, ok I guess. Firm grasp for the obvious you have....

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.