my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Cruel and Unusual Insults

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cruel and Unusual Insults
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 16:03      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today in class, my friend and I were bored, so we decided to make up weird insults to randomly yell at people. Here's just a few of the ones we came up with:

Pizza Delivery Hoe
Misguided Pillar of Stupidity
Skinny-living, One-breasted Bitch
Streaking Hobo
Egg-hatching Motherfucker
Cereal-sniffing, Oatmeal Crack Baby
Banana-smelling Maxipad/Tampon

We then proceeded to call people around us these names and laugh at their confused reactions. So...anyone else wanna share their unique insults?

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 07, 2001 16:36      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ditz.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 16:58      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, silly! That insult is neither unique nor usual. It's just really average.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 17:55      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
insert twat before random words...... twat - truck, boat, car, hat, shoe, pants, face, nugget, potato.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted November 07, 2001 18:05      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think stupid is a good insult for alot of people.
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 07, 2001 18:15      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
stupidity isn't unusual, it's rampant.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

deathtothecoolkids

Member # 72

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 18:47      Profile for deathtothecoolkids   Author's Homepage   Email deathtothecoolkids   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
stupidity is what keeps the internet alive.

--------------------
you didn't leave much space
at the bottom of the page
there's room for four words, maybe three
and you write, "nothing can hurt me."

Posts: 33 | From: yes! i am a long way from home | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 07, 2001 21:22      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i read a book about a bulemic girl and because i am retarded somehow came up with this:
(sing to the tune of "i'm a believer")
i thought food was only good for fat people
meant for someone else but not for me
weight was out to get me
(doo doo doo doo)
that's the way it seemed
(doo doo doo doo)
now i'm thin like only in my dreams
cuz i barfed it up
now i'm a bulemic
not a trace
of food in my gut
i'm so thin
ooooooh i'm a bulemic
i couldn't eat it if i tried
then i saw the plaaate
but i'm a bulemic
not a traaaace
of food in my gut
barfed it up
oooooh i'm a bulemic

please shoot and/or mock me.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 21:42      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
i read a book about a bulemic girl and because i am retarded somehow came up with this:
(sing to the tune of "i'm a believer")
i thought food was only good for fat people
meant for someone else but not for me
weight was out to get me
(doo doo doo doo)
that's the way it seemed
(doo doo doo doo)
now i'm thin like only in my dreams
cuz i barfed it up
now i'm a bulemic
not a trace
of food in my gut
i'm so thin
ooooooh i'm a bulemic
then i saw the plaaate
but i'm a bulemic
not a traaaace
of food in my gut
barfed it up
oooooh i'm a bulemic

please shoot and/or mock me.

that is quite cruel and unfunny.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 22:21      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how bout saying something about "wiping my bloody dick across your sobbing mothers forehead"

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2001 00:57      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erimica:

that is quite cruel and unfunny.

wrong, it got me chuckling. I just watched Shrek recently so that song is still bouncing in my head, so it wasnt hard to plug in.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 08, 2001 07:05      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah i know it's horrible. it just sort of came to me while i was reading the book, and i was disgusted with myself, and i figured it went along with the "cruel and unusual" topic...

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 08, 2001 08:54      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One time I tripped a kid.

Wait...one time some kid tripped me.

Wait...one time when I was in kindergarten, I was acting like a moron and tripped over my own foot and fell on my face. I busted open my lip. Fuck.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2001 12:44      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:
One time I tripped a kid.

Wait...one time some kid tripped me.

Wait...one time when I was in kindergarten, I was acting like a moron and tripped over my own foot and fell on my face. I busted open my lip. Fuck.

one time in 2nd grade this stupid boy was being waaay to hormonal for a 2nd grader...so i grabbed is arm and threw him into a wall.
...i may or may not have broken him arm.
i was a mean little girl. (keyword WAS...now people enjoy bruising me. hmph.)

--------------------
~Erica

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 08, 2001 12:54      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once, I was on the playground...and someone ran up to me (mind you, I am not even in pre-school at the time) and said "Are you Teddy's brother?" "Yes," I replied. "He broke his arm." I guess he had been trying to go down the pole (firepole? You know...slidepole...whatever) with no hands. Wait, no...someone made that up. He tried to go across the monkey bars in one try. Well...he broke his arm. I laughed.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2001 13:15      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
twice, in kindergarten i fell on the jungle gym. and both times i dropped about a foot down and i landed with a nice bar between my legs, and i was wearing the same skirt both times.

once, in second grade, i threw up all over the class room. well, in the teachers hands.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 08, 2001 13:36      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One time this girl cried so hard she peed her pants.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2001 17:06      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once in about 2nd or 3rd grade I kissed a guy on the cheek on the jungle gym. I really have no idea why I did it. So I guess that he started liking me or something, and he kept on asking me if I liked him, so one day I just screamed "NOOOO!" at him while he was in the middle of asking me.

He didn't ask me again.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted November 08, 2001 20:28      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blargh?
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted November 09, 2001 05:01      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One time me and my dad's girlfriend's son were fighting over the nintendo control and he slapped me, so I punched him in the nads. I was quite proud of myself, and I still am.

Another time, my sister wouldn't give me my pen back, so I slapped her over the head and she started crying. I felt bad, but I got my pen back.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted November 09, 2001 05:07      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, some cruel and unusual insults:

Donkey anus ass pumper
Ass loogie
Cock piklet
Ass muffin
Herpetologist (there is such a thing you know)
Anus mullet

There are many more, but I can't be bothered to think of them all.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 05:37      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
once when i was about 10 my sister and i were in the kitchen and i was being an annoying little sod like usual, so she booted my in the nads as hard as she could. i was laying on the ground crying and not being able to catch my breath and my nanna came out and thought i was having an asthma attack and called an ambulance.

i still haven't forgiven my sister. she WILL pay for that.

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: phil is mondo lame ]

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
allradlike

Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 06:33      Profile for allradlike   Author's Homepage   Email allradlike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
one time when i was in the first grade, this girl in my class asked me to pick up her sweater for her, coz she dropped it. and i picked it up and looked up to give it to her and she punched me in the eye..*sigh* i cried for a little while...it was sad~

--------------------
don't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are

Posts: 4 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 09:49      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
once when i was in second grade i tripped this girl i was sort of friends with just for the hell of it. i had never tripped anyone before and wanted to try it. i didn't apologize or anything afterwards...

i was a horrid little child.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 09, 2001 09:52      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One day, my brother and I were sitting at the table, enjoying our favorite cereals of the time. My brother had Sugar Crisps and I had Ninja Turtles. And then my brother goes "power punch!" and punched me in the face. That sucked.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 14:19      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:
One day, my brother and I were sitting at the table, enjoying our favorite cereals of the time. My brother had Sugar Crisps and I had Ninja Turtles. And then my brother goes "power punch!" and punched me in the face. That sucked.

my sister kneed me in the face when i was lying on a bed, so i threw canned soup at her head.
she's scarred for life

--------------------
~Erica

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 18:05      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
once my brother threw a roll of quarters at my head. and once he cornered me in the kitchen and punched me in the head like 24 times. and a few times he's spit in my face. he's probably done other things too.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 09, 2001 19:29      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I threw my brother's crutch at him. Like a javelin. Like some sort of ninja, he picked up the other crutch and deflected it. That fight kicked ass.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 22:27      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
El Guapo Vandal:
how bout saying something about "wiping my bloody dick across your sobbing mothers forehead"
hahahaha.

anal dentist.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.