my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » anyone see the Simpsons Halloween special?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone see the Simpsons Halloween special?
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 11:46      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought the last few were lacking a bit, but this one was great. maybe this season will redeem the last few. The final installment (the wiz kids one) was hilarious, when Bart made that troll thing appear.

"every second I'm alive is agony" (barf!) HAHAHAHA

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
StarWarsManiac

Member # 96

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 11:55      Profile for StarWarsManiac   Author's Homepage   Email StarWarsManiac   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was fun to watch, but there wasn't much comedy. The Trix thing was good, but the best thing was when Bart was trying to make his frog a prince. It turned out to be a half-man/half-toad green guy who vomited on everything. That guy alone made the episode great.

Greg

--------------------
"They're about a universe in which human beings, aliens, and machines experience things common to all of us: love, vengeance, fear, and wonder." -Brian Daley (on Star Wars)

Posts: 74 | From: CT | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 07, 2001 11:59      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I laughed. Multiple times. I don't think I will ever not like the Simpsons.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

ZoE1084

Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 14:29      Profile for ZoE1084   Author's Homepage   Email ZoE1084   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not as good as their other specials, but this one was still good. the end was funny when the green toad vomit guy, the leprochaun (sp?), and pierce brosnan were talking and drove away in pierce's car..thats comedy.
Posts: 104 | From: DC area. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 15:19      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't think I will ever not like the Simpsons.

i'd have to agree with you on that

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted November 08, 2001 20:29      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
man... i'm gonna have alot of posts if i have to do this by myself...
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2001 21:20      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I loved the Leperchaun he was great. Especially when he fell asleep in the Cat Carrier thing. "Hey, wake up you lousy drunk". That made me laugh.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
secondratehero

Member # 51

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 16:40      Profile for secondratehero   Author's Homepage   Email secondratehero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
simpsons is brilliant. but the its getting worse. i havent seen the ep you guys are talking about, we'll get it soon i guess. but their was one the other day where homer was this giant and it was telling an old story with a hobo on a train. the hobo was the funniest thing, the episode wasnt very good. king of the hill is my fave at the moment.

--------------------
"i never want to say my best days are behind me"

Posts: 33 | From: harrow, london, england | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 19:07      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
king of the hill annoys me. probably because i get enough of wannabe rednecks all over the place as it is...so why would i want to watch cartoon rednecks.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.