my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I got my first Tattoo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I got my first Tattoo
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 15:27      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's a black nautical star on my left forarm. Nothing huge, nothing to special. But for those who don't have one but want one, it does hurt, not a huge amount depending on who you are, but it does hurt. Then you have to be all responsible for taking care of it and crap.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 04, 2001 15:43      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Much like a puppy.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Judas Priest

Member # 90

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 15:45      Profile for Judas Priest     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Come on Woody, don't be modest. He actually got tattoos of McSorley and Probert playing hockey naked on both of his inner thighs, and life-sized hockey pucks surrounding his nipples. Show us some photos, you grab-ass hockey playing fruitcake.

--------------------
Die.

Posts: 7 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 18:25      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well put judas...

i mean..err..just kidding...

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 19:41      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Judas Priest:
Come on Woody, don't be modest. He actually got tattoos of McSorley and Probert playing hockey naked on both of his inner thighs, and life-sized hockey pucks surrounding his nipples. Show us some photos, you grab-ass hockey playing fruitcake.

Geoff you know that's the kind of tattoo only you would get.

By the way I hate McSorley if it was anybody it's be Scott Stevens and Jason Smith.

All those tattoos would hurt like sin.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

nomenclayture

Member # 53

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 20:05      Profile for nomenclayture     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i dont mean to ridicule most of the world, but i dont really see why people want to get tattoos. whats the point? you like art? why not post it on a wall, or a shirt..... why choose your skin?

--------------------
i [less than 3] iceland

Posts: 35 | From: santa cruz | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 04, 2001 20:10      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why do people get piercings? Why put a hole in your body? Why not put a hole in the wall? Why do anything? I don't.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

the GOOD life

Member # 82

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 00:13      Profile for the GOOD life   Email the GOOD life   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woody- If it wasn't anything too special, why'd you get it?

--------------------
I'm not a gnarly dude, am I Dad?

Posts: 17 | From: San Diego | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kristin
unregistered

posted November 05, 2001 00:21           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hope you're not telling people any tattoo would hurt. i hope you mean getting one on your forarm would hurt. cause i have a tattoo, and it didn't hurt, at all. well i mean i guess it did, it just feels like getting scratched by a cat, it didn't bother me though. the only thing that hurt is when they sprayed me with that stuff...whatever it is.
IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 03:27      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok if i was to get a tattoo
halfway up my calf on the side
would it hurt like fuck
someone was telling me it hurts alot there
but i guess if i really want it
pain means nothing

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda

Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 10:56      Profile for Amanda   Author's Homepage   Email Amanda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have a nautical star on my forearm.

you wanna be like amanda eh?

mine didnt hurt much though, a little.

Posts: 12 | From: 29 palms | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 05, 2001 14:34      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now, I too, am like Amanda!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 17:48      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kristin:
i hope you're not telling people any tattoo would hurt. i hope you mean getting one on your forarm would hurt. cause i have a tattoo, and it didn't hurt, at all. well i mean i guess it did, it just feels like getting scratched by a cat, it didn't bother me though. the only thing that hurt is when they sprayed me with that stuff...whatever it is.

Any tattoo hurst but it's not a massive amount of pain. Not like a dislocated shoulder or something. I mean a needle is puncturing your skin. I know it doesn't hurt that bad it all depends on your pain tolerance and where you get it.

the Good life- it's special to me, it's not a life altering deal to you though is it.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 19:59      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i guess the pain is different for each person, also depending on the spot you get it...

on a semi-unrealted side note, my mom cried when i told her i was gonna plug my ears. i think im gonna hold off for a few...forevers.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 20:07      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think my next hole i will get will be
in the cartialge of my ear a big barbell thingy with 2 piercing 1 at the top 1 halfway down joined by the barbell it looks kinda rad so when funds allow im prettykeen to get it
the tattoo can wait my oldgirl freaks out when the word is mentioned
its kinda twisted i bring a girl home to my house we sleep in the same bed in the bedroom next to her and she congratulates me then i say im getting a tattoo and she freaks out .....go figure

--------------------
one two screw you

nomenclayture

Member # 53

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 20:47      Profile for nomenclayture     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiddy:
i think my next hole i will get will be
in the cartialge of my ear a big barbell thingy with 2 piercing 1 at the top 1 halfway down joined by the barbell

the "industrial" pierce

--------------------
i [less than 3] iceland

Posts: 35 | From: santa cruz | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 21:36      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh ok then

--------------------
one two screw you

paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 21:39      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i like industrials.

i think everyone should get their conch pierced though

Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda

Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2001 17:59      Profile for Amanda   Author's Homepage   Email Amanda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
william is a meanie pants.
Posts: 12 | From: 29 palms | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted November 06, 2001 18:55      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm keiloid. i can't get any piercings or tattoos.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
deathtothecoolkids

Member # 72

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2001 19:25      Profile for deathtothecoolkids   Author's Homepage   Email deathtothecoolkids   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i fucking hate plugs.

--------------------
you didn't leave much space
at the bottom of the page
there's room for four words, maybe three
and you write, "nothing can hurt me."

Posts: 33 | From: yes! i am a long way from home | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.