my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Jokes please

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jokes please
secondratehero

Member # 51

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 17:38      Profile for secondratehero   Author's Homepage   Email secondratehero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm in the mood for some jokes, so, post some funny ones.

i'll start i guess

a teacher walks into class to find swear words all over the blackboard. upset, she tells all the children to close their eyes and whoever did it, erase it from the board. they all close their eyes and after thirty seconds, open, to find the words erased, except for a sentence at the bottom which says "FUCK YOU TEACHER, THE PHANTOM STRIKES AGAIN"

i love that joke, this too, coz when people hear it they either crack up or hit me for being so unfunny

Q)why did the girl fall off the bike?
A)because she had no arms

--------------------
"i never want to say my best days are behind me"

Posts: 33 | From: harrow, london, england | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 03, 2001 18:00      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That joke sucked. Both.

Son: Dad, what is a vagina?
Dad: Son, before sex, it's the most beautiful part of the female body...reminiscent of a flower beginning to bloom.
Son: Thanks, dad. But...you said before sex, what about after sex?
Dad: Well...have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise?

Sorry if I told it slightly wrong. You get the idea.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

secondratehero

Member # 51

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 18:38      Profile for secondratehero   Author's Homepage   Email secondratehero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
will, the girl had no arms, thats funny shit and the phantom, damn, maybes its brit humour. screw you hippeeee kiddin

q)how do you get 20 dead babies into a bucket?
a) a blender

q)how do you get them out?
a)doritos

--------------------
"i never want to say my best days are behind me"

Posts: 33 | From: harrow, london, england | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 03, 2001 19:23      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but I hate dead baby jokes with a passion. No funny again. Double post.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 19:41      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you call a gay dentist?

a tooth fairy

my Drivers Ed teacher told me that.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 19:53      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
or.. what do you call a gay bouncer....
a flame thrower

i heard that one the other day

how many sXe kids does it take drink a 6-pack?
1 if no others are looking
whats the difference between a hippie and a trampoline?
you take off your shoes before you jump on a trampoline

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 20:27      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
two muffins are in an oven. one muffin goes "man, its getting really hot in here." and the other yells "OH MY GOD! A TALKING MUFFIN!"

how many sXe kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

none. sXe kids don't screw.

there are two bunny rabbits. one is named in and the other is named out. well, one day in and out are outside playing and out goes in for a little bit. in and out's mom tells out to go outside and find in. a few minutes later, in and out come in and the mom says, "hey out. how did you find in so fast?" and out said, "in stinks."

how do you put on an outer space party?

you PLANET!

knock knock.
whos there?
interrupting cow.
interru-
MOO!

ok. thats all i can think of.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 22:19      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what does snoop dog use to wash his clothes?

Bleotch!

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 22:43      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is sort of dirty..and long..but here we go.
(Sorry if i tell this wrong..i heard from a friend of a friend if you get what i am saying)

Ok, so there is a flea sitting in a bar down south and he is waiting for his other flea friend whom he meets every year around the same time.
His friend comes in and is completely frozen. He is asked why this is so, and explains that he rode the whole way down to the bar in some guys moustache who drove a motorcycle.
The first flea laughs at the second flea and decides to tell him a secret way of getting down there without ending up being so cold.
He states "All you have to do is find a woman at a bar, climb up her leg, and nestle right in that special area..just fall asleep and you will be here in no time, nice, warm, and comfy."
The second flea thanks his friend for the welcome advice and decides to use this clever trick next year.
So the next year the first flea is sitting at their bar waiting for his friend..his friend enters and again he is just about frozen right through..he is asked why this is so and he tells his friend the story.."Well bud, i did what you said. I found a woman at a bar..i climbed up her leg..i nestled right in that specail area..it was warm..comfy..everything i could ask for...I fell asleep like you said..and the next thing i know..i wake up in some guys moustace who is driving a motorcycle"

I know this was very very..not good..but whatever.
Plus i can't say it very well on the internet..blah.

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: Clobber ]

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 23:03      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
JEREMY! YOU SO TOOK MY OUTERSPACE PARTY JOKE!!

ok, at least you didn't take my favorite one...

2 pretzels crossed the road. one was assaulted.

where do Mr. Carrot and Mrs. Carrot eat lunch?

the vegetable!

...and this is where my outerspace joke would go...

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 23:30      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
two guys walk into a bar and the third one ducks.

here's a dumb joke my spanish teacher told me (in spanish so it's not as funny in english...as if it would be funny in spanish anyway):

one day in the jungle, the king lion called a meeting of all the animals in the jungle. he was feeling a bit ruthless and he told them, "i have a surprise for today. i am going to choose one of you, and you must tell a joke. if all the other animals don't laugh at your joke, i eat you." all the animals were scared and the lion said, "okay....giraffe! i choose you. tell a good one or i eat you." so the giraffe tells the funniest joke ever and all the animals die laughing....except for the tortoise. the tortoise just stands there. so the lion says, "okay giraffe, the tortoise didn't think your joke was funny," and he ate the giraffe then and there. then he called on the hippo to tell a joke. the hippo also tells one of the funniest jokes in the world and all the animals roll with laughter except the tortoise once again. the lion says, "well looks like the tortoise didn't think it was very funny," and eats the hippo. the lion then calls on the monkey to tell the joke. halfway through the monkey's joke, the tortoise explodes with laughter. the lion says, "what the hell? why are you laughing, tortoise? the monkey hasn't even finished his joke yet." to this the tortoise replies, "man, that giraffe's joke was hilarious."

yeah.

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: the placebo ]

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted November 04, 2001 07:46      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
and the next thing i know..i wake up in some guys moustace who is driving a motorcycle

it reminds me of this guess : "how can you spot a happy biker?" -> he's got lots of gnats on his teeths

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 08:18      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's long, but I like it. Ahem...

A farmer and his wife have many children, and after a while, run out of names to give to all of the new ones. When the youngest ones begin school one day, the kindergarten teacher does role call and goes around and asks everyone to give their name and something about themselves for the class.
One kid says, "I'm Billy and my daddy drives a mail truck." She then comes up to one of the farmer's kids. He says,
"My name is wagon wheel, and my daddy is a farmer"
"Son, what's your real name?" asks the teacher?
"Wagon wheel. My daddy ran out of names for us, so he started to name us after the things around the farm." The teacher then tells him she's had enough and to go to the principle. He walks out, and stops by his brother on the way out. "Come on Donkey Shit, she won't believe you either."

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 08:36      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kinda gross but I find it funny.

Monica Lewinsky goes into the dry cleaners and says to the guy there "Could you please remove this stain from my dress?"
He says: "Surely. It'll be done by the end of the week. Come again".
She says: "No, this time it's mustard".

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 09:55      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A penguin is driving in Arizona. While he is driving, oil is squirting out of the engine so he takes it to a mechanic. The mechanic says, "It is Arizona, and you are a penguin, so why don't you walk down the street to the ice cream shop so you can cool off." The penguin goes to the ice cream shop and orders some vanilla ice cream. Since he is a penguin and has no hands, he is fumbling with the ice cream and making a mess all over the place. After eating ice cream, the penguin goes back to the mechanic and the mechanic says, "It looks like you blew a seal." The penguin then replies, "Oh, no, that's just ice cream."

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zach

Member # 47

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 01:21      Profile for Zach   Email Zach   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

2...but how did they get in there?

there are 3 blondes, they're all pregnant. The first one says i read that since i was on top during sex, i'm going to have a boy. the second one says, well then i'm going to have a girl. The third one says, awe, i'm going to have puppies.

--------------------
When you close your eyes are you satisfied?
When this is all over there will be nothing left.

Posts: 95 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kristin
unregistered

posted November 05, 2001 01:35           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what's the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

a prostitute can clean her crack and sell it again... that got me a free sundays best cd, aw yeah.

how do you get an elaphant up a tree?

take the f out of way.

IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 02:19      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what do you call a prostitute with a runny nose?

full

oh ho ho ho... erm... move along

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zach

Member # 47

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2001 01:46      Profile for Zach   Email Zach   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
gah.

--------------------
When you close your eyes are you satisfied?
When this is all over there will be nothing left.

Posts: 95 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.