my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » tribute to dave coulier

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tribute to dave coulier
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 18:19      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://people.clemson.edu/~hclay/dave.html

check it out...the man is a god.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted November 01, 2001 18:23      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[insert link to dave's personal site which i cannot remember.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 18:27      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if i see him on tv, i still call him Uncle Joey. He is such a great person.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kristin
unregistered

posted November 01, 2001 18:28           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that guy always annoyed me.
IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 21:49      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cut - it - out. what was the name of that weird show he was on, like way back in the 80s?

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 04:56      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
what was the name of that weird show he was on, like way back in the 80s?

FULL HOUSE!

good thing that Garrett hasn't registered for the board since it went back up (at least I don't think he has). he would've kicked your ass.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 06:19      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no no no... there was another show... and the name just came to me!

Out of Control! it was really weird. it had all of these freaky guests on the show and weird cartoons and shit. kinda like peewee's playhouse, but less well-known.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 07:07      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha...i remember the episode when Joey was on Star Search..and he didn't win...
...i just recently watched the episode when it was April Fools and joey was playing tricks on everyone..and they all got pissed and got him back..
haha
Great times

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 08:38      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OUT OF CONTROL. the mdogg comes through! good call. That truly was one weird show. Maybe Dave's start to stardom.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 09:33      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The entire cast of full house needs to be dragged into the street and punched in the face somewhere between eleven and fifteen times. They will then be free to do whatever they choose. The only exception being the olsen twins. They will then be drawn and quartered using lawn tractors (driven by Bo, Luke, Daisey and Uncle Jesse Duke) and bungee chords. That is a dream of mine, and it is one of those dreams that when you wake up, you feel like it really happened and your whole day is made.

Dave Coulier needs to be punched 14 times by the way. John Stamos gets all 15.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZoE1084

Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 14:46      Profile for ZoE1084   Author's Homepage   Email ZoE1084   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah someone needs to kill those olsen twins. i volunteer to poke their eyes out with a pencil. i hear they "covered" weezer's "island in the sun" for their new movie. thats pretty disturbing..

the only character i liked was uncle jesse...he was a hottie .

Posts: 104 | From: DC area. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 15:06      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ZoE1084:
[QB]yeah someone needs to kill those olsen twins. QB]

I agree...they have their faces on every type of merchandise known to man. They have a million movies to their name, they were on 2 TV shows, they have a Playstation game, they have their own magazine with every single issue having the two of them on the cover, and they even have their own clothing line at Walmart, complete with Mary Kate and Ashely fashion acessories!

Damn! Don't they get tired of seeing their twin faces all over everything? I hate them just from the overexposure.

On a stranger note, I know a guy who thinks that they are hot.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 16:18      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how old are they? they dont look a day past 12...but i think i heard that they're 16? sheesh, that's scary.

on an uglier note...their dolls are ugly.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 16:29      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
all dolls like that are ugly. I still have my Luke Perry doll - it would have worked if they could have perfected the forehead wrinkles.

full house was a rad show, except for the twins and steph, and the pug-like oldest sister. and apart from the false adverstising - they sure as hell could've fitted more people into that place. Step by Step; now that was a full house. And a better show.

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2001 22:45      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not all dolls like that are ugly... the jerry garcia doll is quite sexy.

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 01:42      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
full house has nothing on "hey dad", that shows is the peak of late 80's australia humor. i never did get to obtain a betty doll.

but the olsen twins have made a whole range of great tv-films, often revolving around horse riding. the guy who played steve urkle did the same thing, camp cucamunga was tops.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2001 02:50      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if they made hey dad dolls, i want a nudge. damn he was cool.

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Neo

Member # 56

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2001 23:03      Profile for Neo   Author's Homepage   Email Neo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cutitout.net

Fuck yeah.

--------------------
Robots.

Posts: 64 | From: NorCal | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kristin
unregistered

posted November 05, 2001 00:51           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hear the olsen twins (at least one) are sluts now.
IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 12:33      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt doubt it. have you seen them?!?!? if only i was like 5 years younger. lol

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 15:35      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've never watched full house before. pity me? ha.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
StarWarsManiac

Member # 96

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2001 08:42      Profile for StarWarsManiac   Author's Homepage   Email StarWarsManiac   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
About a year ago I went to Dave's site. He was charging incredibly high prices for autographed 8x10s and autographed dolls! I then learned he was washed up and that he can't sell his dolls.

Greg

--------------------
"They're about a universe in which human beings, aliens, and machines experience things common to all of us: love, vengeance, fear, and wonder." -Brian Daley (on Star Wars)

Posts: 74 | From: CT | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.