my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » condoms galore

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: condoms galore
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2001 09:10      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ladies and gentlemen... College has officially made me be even MORE weird.. if that's possible. I spent an hour last night at my house meeting BLOWING UP CONDOMS AS IF THEY WERE BALLOONS. Not one, or two.. or even three... But I've must have gotten to 10+ condoms. Eep. One of the Residential Security Officers was making his rounds.. and saw us with a table full of condoms and a bunch of kids blowing them up into balloons. He didn't even know what was going on. Haha.

But this was all for some Halloween Carnival today. Our house booth is called "Break a condom, win a baby!" It's basically condoms tacked up to a sheet of plywood.. and kids throw darts at them.. if the condom pops, they win a Baby Ruth. Heh. So in preparation for that, we had to blow them fucking up!! Thank goodness for free non-lubricated condoms from Student Health. Muhahaha.

As a side note: don't use Life Styles condoms. They broke SO easily when we were blowing them up. And many of them were in bad condition. I think that's why they were free.. cause it was on the only cheap ass kind that the school can afford.

The school's "safety awareness" wrapper around it as sooo funny. It said stuff like "Please use a condom during regular, anal, and oral sex." and the very last "instruction" said "Throw away when done - In the trash of course!" Hahahahaha. I should go over to student Health to get a condom.. just so I can type up the whole thing. Too hilarious.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2001 10:55      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
uhm. condoms during oral sex. yeah... ok.

we have "condom marshalls" on every floor here. basically they are selected students who get a HUGE ASS bag of condoms and all kinds of shit, as well as coupons where you can go to the student health center and redeem them for like, 3 condoms.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
hollyhox

Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2001 14:01      Profile for hollyhox   Author's Homepage   Email hollyhox   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i blew condoms up once and let them fly around the room, that was pretty fun. the lubricant was gross though, and made my hands nasty.

--------------------
>>*i didnt know i made friends with fucking rock critics.*<

Posts: 30 | From: appleton, wi | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kristin
unregistered

posted October 31, 2001 14:02           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Guapo Vandal:
uhm. condoms during oral sex. yeah... ok.

if you're being a whore and you're doing stuff with a whore then you should use one during that no matter what. you can still get std's from that. and i don't just mean herpes or something...other things too.

anyways, lifestyle condoms are the ones you can buy at the 99 cent store. and they come in like a 20 pack or something.

IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2001 14:30      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My friend Lauren volunteers for Lifebeat, so she goes to a lot of the shows at the bigger venues here in NYC and basically sets up a booth and spends most of the show handing out condoms, pamphlets, and even stuff like dental dams to people. I helped her out with this at an MxPx show back in May, and let me tell you, we met some strange people doing this. One guy who took condoms from us gave us both his phone number, and another guy kissed my friend on the cheek after she gave them to him. More interesting stories from that show: A little boy, maybe about 14 years old or so, came up to us and asked us for about 20 condoms. When Lauren asked him what he needed all those condoms for, he said "I wanna make balloons with them!"

Side note: Flavored condoms are fun just to have and say you have them. hehe

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2001 16:17      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this post is too funny, mostly because i thought that christy was -christy- so i thought it was even funnier. its still funny though.

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 01:13      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my mum went to some infection control conference thing for her work, and came home with 2 big ass bags full of every kind of condom imaginable (regular ones, flavoured, coloured, ribbed, studded, glow in the dark, ones with weird little tickler things on the end, extra large ones, extra small ones and last but not least- sports condoms. what the fuck is a sports condom?) plus about 10 different flavours of lubricant, rubber gloves and a whole host of medical company paraphenalia. she gave it all to me.

gee... thanks mum. now i look like some kind of sicko deviant. or a mobile sex shop operator.

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kristin
unregistered

posted November 01, 2001 13:54           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what the hell is a studded condom? and i'm wondering about that sports one too. i think your mom thinks you're a kinky man whore.
IP: Logged
Zach

Member # 47

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 14:15      Profile for Zach   Email Zach   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
phil is a man whore.

--------------------
When you close your eyes are you satisfied?
When this is all over there will be nothing left.

Posts: 95 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 16:50      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehehe. me and my brother were in my sister's room one day looking for something and came across her condom collection, i found it hillarious, but my brother was about 12 at the time and wasn't exactly sure what they were, so i had to explain... then he was highly disturbed. yes.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 18:03      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
at halloween a couple years ago a friend of my sisters went as a one night stand...she wore a skimpy black dress, hung condoms all over herself, and put a lampshade on her head.

...I was baffled.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2001 20:08      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
they give away choclate and grape falvored condoms on a stick (so it looks like a lollipop) at the loval venue here.
i like to throw them at my uncomfortable-with-sex friend.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.