my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » My new Bass

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new Bass
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 20:33      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

fender american hotrodded p-bass!!

Oh yeah, this is the new Bass I'm getting very soon. In fact, its in the mail now. Some of you may remember the problem I had with Limbeck... (they have my stolen bass)

Well, they stopped responding to me, so I just went through my insurance company, and this is what I'm getting!

I am very excited about it. I'm also very disappointed in Limbeck. It's not the way to treat other bands.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 21:04      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's a pretty sweet bass! Lucky You! Have fun with it.

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 28, 2001 21:11      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice dual pickup setup. Yeah. I wish someone would steal my MexiJazz.

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: w3rd souljah ]

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 21:12      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woah woah woah. They have your bass fo' sure? I'm seeing them this Friday.. and I had to talk to Pat about stuff anyway.. But even if I did talk to them about your bass, then that kinda ruins the whole "I'm going to use the insurance money to buy this sweet bass" deal.

I always thought they were nice guys...

Hm. Oh well. But yeah.. sweet bass.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2001 03:44      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well... as far as i know, it got out to california with them. and then, somehow... i dont know how... it got into the hands of a felllow named Kenny Pollich, who contacted me about sending it back. He must of gotten my email from the band, because he used the same description i gave them in my email to them.

he was very cordial and was totally willing to give it back, and then he disappeared. pretty weak.

but yeah, as of right now, i'm not too worried about it, cause this new bass is lookin h-o-t

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2001 11:37      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, since we're sort of on the topic, Audio Karate just got their BLACK 1999 FENDER JAZZ BASS W/ACTIVE PICKUPS AND A MARBLE RED PICK GUARD stolen. They played Staurday at the Epicenter in San Diego w/No Motiv. We know it's not No Motiv, but it was stolen somewhere backstage. People Suck.

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2001 13:53      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sweet bass!

do you think if someoen "stole" my drums the insurance company could exchange them for this?...

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2001 16:51      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mmm... i get my bass this week sometime. i can't wait.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zach

Member # 47

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2001 23:10      Profile for Zach   Email Zach   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow, that is lame

--------------------
When you close your eyes are you satisfied?
When this is all over there will be nothing left.

Posts: 95 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 29, 2001 23:27      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Foo, you need a two bass drums to complete the buttrock set. This music store has a huge buttrocker set that is 360degrees around. The set pictured isn't too buttrock, but racks always make me think buttrock. BUTTROCK.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2001 11:33      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
buttrock?

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 30, 2001 13:13      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Never you mind, uncultured swine!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2001 14:04      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was singing Skid Row in English class today because the youth was gone wild in the '40s'.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted October 30, 2001 20:01      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, i've gotta decide between a fender d14 acoustic, a gibson SG or a new mapex drum kit. someone steal my first born so i can afford all three?

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.