my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I missed you all! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I missed you all!
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2001 12:04      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, guys. It's MplsGirl. I don't think I'm supposed to be here yet, but you can blame that on Norm. Can't say that I approve of the new "theme", but I didn't much care for the Star Wars one either. Heh, don't kick me out Paul, I'm just kiddin
How is everyone? Oh, by the way, I have joined the new millenium and got myself one of those fancy AIM things, so you can send me a message at j0dyjean.
I did miss you all (especially William )
[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Jody ]

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2001 12:33      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I was wondering who the heck you were, since i have to approve all registrations at the moment. Go figure. Norm and his big.. uh.. mouth.

Anyway, its not a big deal, this is a work in progress. I got all the real work done in the first two days and now I am lazy and unmotivated again.

And sorry about the layout, next time I'll do a hippy one with flowers in my hair.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Davo
unregistered

posted October 26, 2001 15:35           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey no PA

[edit : ooooooooooooooooppss]

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Such a spaz ]

IP: Logged
Davo
unregistered

posted October 26, 2001 15:38           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey no Paul, you could put pix of willyum and other people
And well, we can't see, you can't tell. Maybe the helicopter and tank pilots are hippies. Oh yes, I see them now... Beards and overly long shirts (Hey that's a ressemblance with the talibans !)

Hey ! Who missed me? Someone please ! ::echoes ring in this lonely place::

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 27, 2001 14:54      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello! This is but a test.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 14:54      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just a test?

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 27, 2001 14:55      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 14:59      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You cant use a perl script as an image Make a animated gif though perhaps?

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 27, 2001 15:01      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like I DID use a perl script as an image. UNF!@

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: w3rd souljah ]

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 15:06      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah nice That one image is kinda large though. Be careful what you use, thanks!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 27, 2001 15:09      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dropped it to 550. If someone's resolution isn't at least 800x600, I weep for them.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 15:12      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh. Yeah, if their resolution isnt at least 1024x768 they are fucked for this website The main banner above is like 950pixels.

I became tired of catering to the low-end people. We must force them to upgrade! 1024x768 compared to 1600x1200 is like using those old big ghetto Legos compared to the nimble useful little legos that we all remember so fondly.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted October 27, 2001 15:15      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha yeah. I used to think 1024x768 was ideal. Then 1280x1024. Now 1600x1200. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?????!?!?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 15:17      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Supposidly my GeForce3 will go upyo 2048x2048 or some nonsense resolution! But my ghetto 3 year old monitor wont handle that. So I stick with 1600x1200. It works well for me, but even I used to think it was really small and now it just seems normal. Woe for acclimation!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 15:24      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i dont think a new thread called "hey everyone! lookie who's here!" was appropriate when there was already one similar.
so "hey everyone! lookie who's here!" and all that.
when does this bored open to more of the public?

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Davo
unregistered

posted October 27, 2001 17:29           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think this board is under test. Add more perl, add more images and add more crazy HTML and it's gonna go through hard testing

And Paul, INDEED, 2048x2048 is a REALLY weird resolution unless your monitor is perfectly square

Davo
unregistered

posted October 27, 2001 17:32           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow.. live changing of Will's banner. ISn't it a big BIG though ? I read "CAME CRASH ING" but the post is totally smooshed by your banner
Davo
unregistered

posted October 27, 2001 17:34           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah ok ! it's a perl script to randomly put a banner. How come you're not allowed HTML but allowed perl ?

And Paul, why did you change the way the "review topic" looked like ?

Davo
unregistered

posted October 27, 2001 17:36           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok I got how Will could do that. the perl script is on his image server
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2001 23:39      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How did I change it? I didnt do anything I dont think.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 03:00      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and for this i must express my undieing love for paul as he has resurrected my home on the internet, for this i shall absorb his propaganda, nay, embrace it.

hey australia joined the war after all.

cheers paul.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 03:03      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well it was only a matter of time after all, now wasnt it. Lets hope this one works out better than all the rest! Hurrah!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 03:13      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
3 words: yee fucking haw

that is all. now back to more timewasting

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 03:14      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
very fucking hurrah

only 1 year till i join the army after all.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 06:15      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
good morning. i'm half-asleep.

what did i just say? i don't even know. hi.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 08:48      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm confused...am i not supposed to know about the board?
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted October 28, 2001 10:50      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's back!! ...well... so much for those few days when i finished my homework quickly...

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
allradlike

Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 10:51      Profile for allradlike   Author's Homepage   Email allradlike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sigh* i now have something to do when I have no online friends again! i used to be ~*jinxed*~, i dunno if anyone would remember, but hi to everyone again!

--------------------
don't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are

Posts: 4 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
emma discovery

Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 12:31      Profile for emma discovery   Email emma discovery   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow, new board. hey julie and everyone else, it's em. It's all to wide for my little mini screen

--------------------
As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to
spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water

Posts: 45 | From: santa monica | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malicorne

Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 12:38      Profile for malicorne     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi everyone. it's kim, formerly yesha.
nice to be back.

--------------------
big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E. *

Posts: 85 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZoE1084

Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 12:40      Profile for ZoE1084   Author's Homepage   Email ZoE1084   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay, i can go back to my "regular" life now..whooohoo.
Posts: 104 | From: DC area. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted October 28, 2001 12:49      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn you kim, i'm gonna crack up every time i see your signature!!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost_astronaut

Member # 28

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 13:30      Profile for lost_astronaut   Author's Homepage   Email lost_astronaut   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey everybody, it's charlie. glad to see the bored is back... it seems pretty out of control design wise but im sure ill get used to it. rock.

--------------------
this is a cave in.

Posts: 74 | From: santa monica, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost_astronaut

Member # 28

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 13:30      Profile for lost_astronaut   Author's Homepage   Email lost_astronaut   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fuck,i already double posted. sorry.

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: lost_astronaut ]

--------------------
this is a cave in.

Posts: 74 | From: santa monica, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2001 13:38      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dopeness, back up and functioning

i was perfectlyunhappy/kamikazethreat, and i love being back

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.